Big Bang Theory & Other Scientific Theories Tested

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Big Bang Theory & Other Scientific Theories Tested
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/10/08 12:59:01AM
didn't know if anyone else thought this shit was interesting
Link
We_Todd_Did
9/10/08 1:48:28AM
Good too see I'm not the only geek around here.Great article other than the inexplicable nuthugging of India in the beginning (wtf?).

I'm stoked about the LH Collider starting up, and have been for a long time now.
Actually observing the Higgs boson (if it does actually exist) will explain a lot about how the universe, matter, and energy works.Aside from that, this is also one of the most massive undertakings in human as well as scientific history.

Lets just hope we don't end up with wormholes to other dimensions
DoTheMMAth
9/10/08 1:50:40AM

Posted by We_Todd_Did

Lets just hope we don't end up with wormholes to other dimensions

It's too late... this has already been abused. Rashad beat Chuck by KO.
kaskd
9/10/08 3:18:42AM
yup we're all pretty much gonna die. I've already sold all my possessions and am in the process of enjoying what little time we have left on earth.

The only way to stop it is to get Fedor to armbar one side and Crocop kick the shit outta the opposite traveling particle. Of course the awesomeness of them doing that alone might destroy the universe. It's akin to the Chuck Norris Law of Awesome.
haggiswashere
9/10/08 5:24:53AM
i sold all my shit too. so now i have a buck fifty to do whatever i want to with!!! how much are lamborghinis?
Jackelope
9/10/08 8:30:13AM

Posted by kaskd

yup we're all pretty much gonna die. I've already sold all my possessions and am in the process of enjoying what little time we have left on earth.

The only way to stop it is to get Fedor to armbar one side and Crocop kick the shit outta the opposite traveling particle. Of course the awesomeness of them doing that alone might destroy the universe. It's akin to the Chuck Norris Law of Awesome.

Seriously, though I've been following the LHC for over a year now. It's going to be amazing seeing the end results of a massive undertaking. Even if it fails (probably will) we'll be that much closer to getting it to work.

BTW- they tested it early this morning and one side works. (counter-clockwise)
Rush
9/10/08 10:05:58AM
For some reason I have a feeling this work will not be published. lol
bullettdodger
9/10/08 11:34:50AM

Posted by Jackelope

Seriously, though I've been following the LHC for over a year now. It's going to be amazing seeing the end results of a massive undertaking. Even if it fails (probably will) we'll be that much closer to getting it to work.

BTW- they tested it early this morning and one side works. (counter-clockwise)

Woot Go counter-clockwise side, their radical, go against the grain style is serving them well in this first round.... of tests..
holt8081
9/10/08 3:48:20PM
thers a lot of big words in there, I am but a simple pirate.
JoeySteel
9/10/08 7:00:42PM
No this is VERY exciting. I can't wait to hear the results, but it should take a while.