Beware All Halo Players!!!!!!!!! On XBOX

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Beware All Halo Players!!!!!!!!! On XBOX
backalley101
2/13/08 8:35:55PM
I recently took back my XBOX to get a new one because of the Halo game. There is some kind of virus on it. I found it on Microsoft website. For a short time, you could send back your Halo game and get a new one, but I found out a day before the deadline. Just My Luck. LOL ! Your XBOX will start to say ,"unreadable disc." Or it would say,"Put in an XBOX disc." Or it would just skip to movie commands when there was no movie in it. So if you had an XBOX and it's starts doing these things, and you've played Halo, that's probably it. Trying to warn people. So XBOX won't make you pay for what they did. Peace!
Rush
2/13/08 8:59:58PM
Which Halo game? Is there anything with the PC version?
rabbit915
2/14/08 12:26:34AM
Sounds fishy to me, i havent heard anything on any gaming websites and im as big of a gamer as i am an mma fan.
Kpro
2/14/08 12:31:11AM
I have also heard about this.

From a buddy at the West Covina Muay Thai gym.
SpiderSilva
2/14/08 10:09:44AM
you know after I finished Halo my Xbox gave me the unreadable disc I have done ssent it and got it back strang
backalley101
2/14/08 3:50:25PM
No on Haol 3 look it up
D0wnUnd6e6r
2/14/08 4:07:06PM

Posted by Kpro

I have also heard about this.

From a buddy at the West Covina Muay Thai gym.

Someone's been talking shit ....

Posted by TheHitmanTL

lol not trolling but i forgot the bogus place he made up was called west covina muay thai anyone heard???