Has anyone used BETUS.com?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Has anyone used BETUS.com?
MALICE
2/4/08 12:32:00PM
I have been using BetUS.com for awhile now, and I was going to cash out some money for the first time. All they have available right now is a courier check with a fee of $50. So I called them to see what I could find out. They asked me to fax them a copy of the front and back of my credit card. I really don't feel comfortable doing this without a much better explanation as to why, because they did not explain it very well. I'm not sure if they were going to put the money back onto my credit card or what. Does anyone have any experience with this company? If so, I would appreciate any info you can give me.
Styles
2/4/08 2:47:13PM
I have never had a problem with them. Actually they gave me 1 free pay-out due to my own mix up which I thought was really cool. Back when I started using them, I fax'd over a voided copy of the front and back of one of my checks. That was when they could do alot more instead of all this over sea's crap.

If you have any question for them, give them a call and ask. If you dont get yoru answer the first time, call back and peak to someone else. They have alot of people there that know nothing more then how to process deposits into the account.
MALICE
2/4/08 3:23:18PM

Posted by Styles

I have never had a problem with them. Actually they gave me 1 free pay-out due to my own mix up which I thought was really cool. Back when I started using them, I fax'd over a voided copy of the front and back of one of my checks. That was when they could do alot more instead of all this over sea's crap.

If you have any question for them, give them a call and ask. If you dont get yoru answer the first time, call back and peak to someone else. They have alot of people there that know nothing more then how to process deposits into the account.

Thanks for the info. I'll give them another call and see what happens.
RampageOwnedYou
2/4/08 5:23:49PM
was not impressed at all, they need way too much, and very shady on getting your money. As per other sites being way more polite, and alot easier to get your money.

RampageOwnedYou
2/4/08 5:43:50PM
oh and another shady thing they did. They actually took money off my CC without me even knowing until I found my bill. I phoned them, and they lied to me, saying it was due to this and this. But when he was on CC on a three way call with me, he looked like an idiot. They credit me back, but they guy told me he would take care of me the next day due to this mess. Next day, didn't hear from him, nor till this day. So basically they tried to steal money from me, but lucky I caught it.
I would never go through them, or recommend them. Yeah they have a good selection of MMA, but they are very very shady IMO.

Hope this helps.

oh and who to avoid for money transfer AVOID ( ECO LTD.) They are THE WORST Company out there to deal with. AVOID!!
MALICE
2/4/08 9:57:48PM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

oh and another shady thing they did. They actually took money off my CC without me even knowing until I found my bill. I phoned them, and they lied to me, saying it was due to this and this. But when he was on CC on a three way call with me, he looked like an idiot. They credit me back, but they guy told me he would take care of me the next day due to this mess. Next day, didn't hear from him, nor till this day. So basically they tried to steal money from me, but lucky I caught it.
I would never go through them, or recommend them. Yeah they have a good selection of MMA, but they are very very shady IMO.

Hope this helps.

oh and who to avoid for money transfer AVOID ( ECO LTD.) They are THE WORST Company out there to deal with. AVOID!!

Thanks for the info.