Betting on the WEC tonight

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Betting on the WEC tonight
The_Metal_Maniac
8/3/08 5:38:45PM
Ok so I'm betting 300 dollars on Bodog on the WEC event tonight. I am going to do a 3 man parlay. My question to all of you is who do you think the most sure fire 3 bets are. It can be the all current champions the point differential doesn't matter due to the face that I get even money on a three man parlay if the money line is so large. I might even do a 4 man.

Right now this is what I am going with:

Brock Larson
Carlos Condit
Brian Stann
and possibly if I go for 4 Micah Miller

Let me know what you guys think.

RampageOwnedYou
8/3/08 5:44:06PM
stann has a shot, but i hope you get good odds with it.
what is Stann at?
300 is pretty hefty, but worth it if you can lose it.

goodluck
hotrodttt
8/3/08 5:44:25PM
Good Parlay with no real risks, I'd say you'd be getting some extra Cash in your Pocket
Bowen50
8/3/08 5:51:00PM
yeah that seems like a pretty solid parlay. good luck with that man
The_Metal_Maniac
8/3/08 5:51:30PM
I started out on bodog with 60 dollars in my account I'm up to 325 in a week. I've been betting on baseball mostly parlays. I'm not looking to break the bank with one bet. I like no risk bets, but with the odds on the big players in tonights event the only worth while risk is to take either a three or four man parlay on the heavy favorites to get even money. So if I put 350 on Condit, Larson, Stann, and Miller I can make approximately 402. My problem is that I'm getting greedy and desperately want to throw Marcus Hicks in there which would make my potential outcome skyrocket.
mikevolz
8/3/08 6:25:09PM
how do you parlay on bodog for mma?
The_Metal_Maniac
8/3/08 6:27:12PM

Posted by mikevolz

how do you parlay on bodog for mma?

You select all the fighters that you want. Then at the top of the screen there is an option that says add picks. Once you do that you will have the option to select as many of the fighters you want. In accordance with how many fighters you have selected different type of bet options open up.
Jackelope
8/3/08 6:56:52PM

Posted by roncomanjason

I started out on bodog with 60 dollars in my account I'm up to 325 in a week. I've been betting on baseball mostly parlays. I'm not looking to break the bank with one bet. I like no risk bets, but with the odds on the big players in tonights event the only worth while risk is to take either a three or four man parlay on the heavy favorites to get even money. So if I put 350 on Condit, Larson, Stann, and Miller I can make approximately 402. My problem is that I'm getting greedy and desperately want to throw Marcus Hicks in there which would make my potential outcome skyrocket.

Dude you couldn't convince me to put Hicks in that parley for $1,000,000 bucks. It's pretty solid otherwise, but throw Hicks in there and you're playing a dangerous game.
The_Metal_Maniac
8/3/08 9:08:41PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by roncomanjason

Dude you couldn't convince me to put Hicks in that parley for $1,000,000 bucks. It's pretty solid otherwise, but throw Hicks in there and you're playing a dangerous game.

Greed is the most dangerous sin. I lost already via the under card. Back to square one.
Jackelope
8/3/08 9:58:27PM

Posted by roncomanjason

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by roncomanjason

Greed is the most dangerous sin. I lost already via the under card. Back to square one.

Damn that sucks
Svartorm
8/3/08 11:55:40PM
If I saw this, I would have told you to leave Miller out too, but it was too late, and Stann seemed like a solid bet all things considered. I honestly hate betting on WEC because they have way too many unknowns and bring in too many fighters. Its like betting on TUF or something. I think UFC is the safest sport betting because theres always footage on new guys, the old fights are easy to come by, and theres generally no surprises. (except Mazagatti calling an eye poke a TKO).