Betting on WEC 41

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Betting on WEC 41
TroubleMan
6/3/09 12:45:29AM

Being a day after Strikeforce, are we going to be able to wager on WEC41?

If you feel that's not enough time for people to make their wagers, then please make Strikeforce and WEC 41 one big betting event (if it's possible).
Kpro
6/3/09 12:47:41AM
WEC 41 lines will be up when Strikeforce is over and results have been inputted into the website.

Make sure you log on Sunday morning if you wish to make bets.
TroubleMan
6/3/09 12:54:45AM

Posted by Kpro

WEC 41 lines will be up when Strikeforce is over and results have been inputted into the website.

That's what I was wanting to hear. I hope you're right.
Shawn91111
6/3/09 12:59:02AM

Posted by TroubleMan

Posted by Kpro

He seldom is
MMAcca
6/3/09 6:47:07AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by TroubleMan

Posted by Kpro

He seldom is

DCRage
6/3/09 8:26:34AM
hippy had the final word on whether or not it'll happen, but if recent cases of this (2 events starting within 24 hours of each other) is any indication, not likely. Equal parts little time between SF stats being updated and 41 lockdown time plus the limited time for wagers would be unfair for some people among other things. Last time we were in this situation only a few people somehow made wagers, people complained, and ultimately those wagers that were made ended up being wiped out.
Shawn91111
6/3/09 8:50:21AM

Posted by DCRage

hippy had the final word on whether or not it'll happen, but if recent cases of this (2 events starting within 24 hours of each other) is any indication, not likely. Equal parts little time between SF stats being updated and 41 lockdown time plus the limited time for wagers would be unfair for some people among other things. Last time we were in this situation only a few people somehow made wagers, people complained, and ultimately those wagers that were made ended up being wiped out.

Thats not what happened...it was WEC 40/Dream 8 were to close in time with Dream being over in Japan and all

...Last time 2 state side events happened a day apart was Affliction 2 and WEC 38 and everyone managed to get in wagers for both events..so shouldnt be a problem this time around either
hippysmacker
6/8/09 4:43:40AM
its 24 hours on the start times of the events, to be clear, so yes they count.