Betting for real money

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Betting for real money
LiquidFireAK
10/15/12 11:37:10AM
Does this site allow you to bet for real money? Or its all fake money?

Let me know!
cowcatcher
10/15/12 11:48:56AM
You get a bankroll of $1000 to start each 10 event season. There is no entry fee and the person with the highest bankroll at the end of the season gets $100. Same goes for the person that has the most points from picking the fights and how they finish. Welcome to the site!
tcunningham
10/15/12 12:42:18PM
haha ive been here since '09 and i never knew the top earner gets 100 bucks. i feel like i should have ridden the short bus now
BelXavier420
10/15/12 2:06:01PM

Posted by tcunningham

haha ive been here since '09 and i never knew the top earner gets 100 bucks. i feel like i should have ridden the short bus now

Yup 50 for 3rd and 75 of 2nd. Prizes double for Members. Same prizes for top points also.
shaneTpain
10/15/12 5:11:25PM
Speaking of real doh. Does anyone know of any good sites to bet real cash? I got a 25 cent raise at work & I'm looking to lose it haha
Kpro
10/15/12 5:20:27PM

Posted by shaneTpain

Speaking of real doh. Does anyone know of any good sites to bet real cash? I got a 25 cent raise at work & I'm looking to lose it haha

Completely depends what sports you want to bet on and what types of bets you'd like available in those sports. What are you thinking? If it's just MMA, 5Dimes always has the most prop bets out with their lines, others will be better depending if you plan to often parlay two bets that may not be parlayable on some sites. How much money do you plan to use, if it's not in the hundreds, make sure you go with a place with one free cash out per month. Really depends what you're planning to bet on and how much you're planning to fund your account with imo. I used to always have two accounts because the things I bet on, there was no site that allowed me to do them both in one spot to my liking.
Bubbles
10/15/12 6:33:24PM

Posted by BelXavier420

Posted by tcunningham

Yup 50 for 3rd and 75 of 2nd. Prizes double for Members. Same prizes for top points also.

so basically unless they do something stupid, the Evolutionaries will sweep this season's prizes
BelXavier420
10/18/12 11:57:58PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by BelXavier420

Posted by tcunningham

so basically unless they do something stupid, the Evolutionaries will sweep this season's prizes

No joke, I just realized the other day how far ahead they are. You never know, I've seen people loose it all in a few events.