Anyone Betting on Lutter, Serra, or Chainsaw to Win?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Anyone Betting on Lutter, Serra, or Chainsaw to Win?
jgtribbett
4/7/08 11:01:53PM
Haha I'mjust curous.....i'm at the point where i saw **** it and throw down..i bet on all three
Twenty20Dollars
4/7/08 11:40:10PM
you could win hella lot of money if you parlay all them and bet big.

im betting on chainsaw for the upset hopefully gain some bucks there
xposipx
4/8/08 12:01:41AM
Lutter and Serra aren't horrible bets at those odds, but I'm not giving McCarthy a shot. I may parlay Lutter and Serra just for a kick.
kevietre
4/8/08 12:15:50AM
When you put it that way one of these guys is bound to pull off the upset I just don't know who. McCarthy seems really confident, Lutter sounds content to win a decision, and Serra is up to something, he seems sneeky in his interviews like he has a secret. If I had to pick one I would go with Serra since he's already beat GSP. Plus being in Canada could be an advantage. GSP is going to be overwelmed he may lose concentration on the fight but hopefully not I'm a GSP fan.
ocho-cinco
4/8/08 3:15:49AM
I'm picking Lutter to beat Franklin. I just think Lutter is one of thoes guys that is dangerous at all times during the fight. If Franklin loses consentration like he did against Okami, I think Luter will make him pay for it with a submission. Plus out of anyone to fight Anderson Silva in the UFC, so far Lutter has come the closest to actually beating him. He had him in full mount and wasn't that far from finishing him off with strikes. Franklin is as solid as they come and is the favorite in this fight for good reason, but Lutter has the tools you need to beat him. This one could turn out to be a war.
chubbud22
4/8/08 3:27:30AM
I think Lutter could possibly pull off an upset, but I wouldn't bet real money on it.
ufcboss
4/8/08 4:10:15AM
No, no and no!

But we all know anything can and will happen!

-It's GSP's night to shine 75/25 GSP's way

-Franklin's last hope 60/40 Franklin's way

-Bisping's MW debut and if he loses that............. 85/15 Bisping's way
Khaos
4/8/08 4:17:55AM
I'm picking Chainsaw, to win

In the other fights it's rather tough for me to pick
tepid55
4/8/08 11:12:14AM
I'm picking Lutter and McCarthy to win their fights.
npayant
4/8/08 11:15:58AM
I'm definitely putting money on Lutter...

I really think he has a chance...
scoozna
4/8/08 11:33:59AM
I give Lutter a pretty good shot.
IriShame
4/8/08 3:49:17PM
I'm taking Lutter. I think Franklin is on the decline and Lutter really impressed me against The Spider. If Franklin gets caught in another Kimora like he did against Okami it's gonna be over. Lutter makes guys pay when he catches them in submissions. I think it's gonna be a long night for Ace.
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
4/8/08 4:21:43PM
I've got money on Lutter and McCarthy...

I have Serra wining in my picks, but I aint throwin money down.

Parlay on Valasquez, McCarthy, and Lutter
If all win: +$58496 to bankroll
If any lose: -$640 to bankroll
AD0123
4/11/08 10:52:09PM
I didn't put money on any of the three, Rich Franklin would still be champ if it wasn't for anderson silva and maybe dan henderson could beat him but other than that no one else at 185 has a good shot against rich.
jgtribbett
4/15/08 10:54:47PM

Posted by kevietre

When you put it that way one of these guys is bound to pull off the upset I just don't know who. McCarthy seems really confident, Lutter sounds content to win a decision, and Serra is up to something, he seems sneeky in his interviews like he has a secret. If I had to pick one I would go with Serra since he's already beat GSP. Plus being in Canada could be an advantage. GSP is going to be overwelmed he may lose concentration on the fight but hopefully not I'm a GSP fan.

thats what i was thinking.. i could split my money three ways and only win with one bet and still make double waht i lost
CornishMMA
4/16/08 12:45:46PM
But you will lose all 3 more than likely
Pookie
4/16/08 1:51:04PM

Posted by CornishMMA

But you will lose all 3 more than likely

All three losing is probably a 50/50 shot IMO... which is ok considering that your getting 6-1 odds on all three fights.
WalkHardAllDay
4/17/08 9:58:36AM
i did parlay on lutter and serra to win
DonnieDarko
4/18/08 11:41:17PM
yeah lutter and serra both look really focused