Better Performance

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Better Performance
POLL: Who and What Org Did Better?
Fedor, And Affliction 35% (17)
Fedor, UFC had Better Show 10% (5)
Silva, And UFC 20% (10)
Silva, Affliction had Better Show 4% (2)
Who Cares, Tim Got OWNED 31% (15)
RMFG_187
7/20/08 2:18:49AM
Which Promotion Had the Better Show, And Which Promo's Star Did Better
Mchubb316
7/20/08 2:21:11AM
Overall Affliction had the better show. Both fighters were dominate, but I would say Fedor's performance was more impressive. He fought another top 10 fighter who many, including myself thought could beat him. Anderson fought a guy not considered a top 10 fighter even in the UFC, and was expected to do what he did.
Ordep
7/20/08 2:22:11AM

Fedor's + Arlovski's performance >> UFN

Honorable mention: Cain Velasquez
juanez13
7/20/08 2:24:09AM
I think in terms of Production the UFC did a better job.

But Fedor defenately did better tonight, because alot of people gave Sylvia a chance, and him being UFC champ multiple times, Fedor absolutely destroyed him.

For Silva, although very impressive, nobody really thought Irvin would win (people gave him a chance, just few thought he would win), although recognized as a tough opponent, pretty much everyone had a clear mind that Silva was going to win. Props to Silva for stepping up in short notice and taking the fight at LHW though.
SpiderSilva
7/20/08 2:44:16AM
did anyone think it would take 1 punch? I say UFC the overall aflliction show wasn't to my liking I did enjoy the last 2 fight but had to wait were we got to see CB pull his trademark move and a Ko by poke in the eye the only boring fight was that damn Vera WTF he took over where Arlovski left off I will vote UFC saved 40 bucks and was intertained with a good show
SpiderSilva
7/20/08 2:46:57AM
I forgot to add I did watch the affliction fight for free but the UFC was on a 65" TV and Affliction was on a 22" monitor UFC was in HD another win for UFC
cmill21
7/20/08 3:29:58AM
I thought Affliction was much better all around, I didn't like the Megadeath crap, but Fedor, Barney, AA, and all the other guys were exciting IMO, it was an awsome night. I thought the UFC had an ok show but the eye poke was bs, the anderson fight was the most exciting one but expected and the rest was boring for me. Now Dream tomorrow! woot. Oh and Fedor is amazing and deserves everyones respect.
postman
7/20/08 4:05:44AM
can we get dream in the us?
MMAcca
7/20/08 7:55:08AM

Posted by juanez13

I think in terms of Production the UFC did a better job.

But Fedor defenately did better tonight, because alot of people gave Sylvia a chance, and him being UFC champ multiple times, Fedor absolutely destroyed him.

For Silva, although very impressive, nobody really thought Irvin would win (people gave him a chance, just few thought he would win), although recognized as a tough opponent, pretty much everyone had a clear mind that Silva was going to win. Props to Silva for stepping up in short notice and taking the fight at LHW though.

bigbubbano23
7/21/08 1:13:44AM
big fan but sometimes the free aspect catches me
murphy_16
7/31/08 2:34:30AM
i like ufc better i didnt like the quality of the affliction probably tho cuz i watched it on the comp.
mrkennedy
7/31/08 3:07:57AM
affliction card and fedor