Better Matchups For Upcoming UFC Events

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Better Matchups For Upcoming UFC Events
BlazinSaddle
3/14/08 8:20:30PM
Fight Night 13

-Manvel Gamburyan vs Jeff Cox-
(why isnt he getting a rematch with nate diaz he was dominating until the injury)

UFC 83

-Michael BIsping vs Charles McCarthy-
(bisping should be fighting better competition if he really thinks he can fight with silva this matchup is bad because charles is better on the ground than any opponent hes faced) perhaps a fight with a top 10 or a fight with Cote

UFC 84

-Thiago Silva vs Antonio Mendez-
(not that mendez couldnt win but thiago is in my top 10 and alot of peoples top 10 so he should be fighting better competition, but i guess since all of them are busy or injured i suppose who else could they find, they should sign some other LHW's like arona or lil nog or vitor or cane) cane makes the most sense because thiago and cane have a rivalry

UFC 85

the whole card is so/so, saying that, if the main event is Liddell vs Rashad it better dam well be free!!!!!!
Twenty20Dollars
3/15/08 12:18:16AM
yeah i dont see bisping vs charles as a good fight to hype up bisping, I think charles could pull the upset. if he fought cote, i dont think bisping would stand much chance. I think Cote should rematch leben!
Rush
3/15/08 12:19:53AM
I agree with those fights, but overall the cards are starting to have fights that I think need to happen. I'm not complaining.
Kracker_Jap
3/15/08 12:28:28AM
The cup is either half empty or half full

Mine is half full....

Very happy with recent UFC Cards and the ones comming up
telnights
3/15/08 5:39:39AM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Mine is half full....

I have to say these card have been some of the best cards to date but yet people seam to find a reason to complain about them.
BlazinSaddle
3/15/08 6:46:59AM

Posted by telnights

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Mine is half full....

I have to say these card have been some of the best cards to date but yet people seam to find a reason to complain about them.

lol notice how i only picked one from each event except 85 which should be free, so nice try at trolling
prozacnation1978
3/15/08 12:38:54PM
as long as i see a shogun or silva rematch with rampage,
but overall more matches, some good cards and well not so good. i still think dana owes us one or two free one's this year, none so far like the two we got last year. i am hoping ufc 85 will be free. i don;t know why some fighters get a can ala thiago silva going from rashad to who??? or bisping tuf winner getting mccarthy when fellow tuf competitors on the card get franklin, damien maia, nate quarry, and bisping gets mcarthy. i would like to see kendall grove fight ed herman again or bisping. but i thought rivera would have been a easy fight for him. i see his next fight being a can easy one for a tuf winner.
telnights
3/15/08 5:54:56PM

Posted by BlazinSaddle

Posted by telnights

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Mine is half full....

lol notice how i only picked one from each event except 85 which should be free, so nice try at trolling

For one I wasn't trolling at all and maybe you should learn what trolling is before you start accusing people of it. The cards and matches have made me very happy as of late and no matter how good the cards are people seam to find a reason to knock them. If you cant see the fact that you were knocking UFC85 and it isn't even finalized yet shows that your not even being open minded. Just because your not happy with some match ups doesn't not make them bad.
BlazinSaddle
3/15/08 6:41:35PM

Posted by telnights

For one I wasn't trolling at all and maybe you should learn what trolling is before you start accusing people of it. The cards and matches have made me very happy as of late and no matter how good the cards are people seam to find a reason to knock them. If you cant see the fact that you were knocking UFC85 and it isn't even finalized yet shows that your not even being open minded. Just because your not happy with some match ups doesn't not make them bad.

ok baby troll then lol
saemskin
3/15/08 10:20:38PM
defintely. Almost every card lately has gotten me really excited and expecially the next Fight Night card. WOW! I'm pumped. Maybe some of the fights didn't live up to what I was expecting,
eh?
BlazinSaddle
3/15/08 10:31:22PM

Posted by saemskin

defintely. Almost every card lately has gotten me really excited and expecially the next Fight Night card. WOW! I'm pumped. Maybe some of the fights didn't live up to what I was expecting, but the thread starter is apparantly a troll, so dont argue and give him the satisfaction.
eh?

really eh.. i dont like 3-4 fights and that means that... you really got me
saemskin
3/16/08 2:07:27AM
you use that rofl thing too much.
telnights
3/16/08 2:35:35AM

Posted by BlazinSaddle
ok baby troll then lol

Are all your responses this intelligent?
BlazinSaddle
3/16/08 7:32:42AM

Posted by telnights

Posted by BlazinSaddle
ok baby troll then lol

is it fun to keep trolling for no reason?
telnights
3/16/08 3:21:36PM

Posted by BlazinSaddle

Posted by telnights

Posted by BlazinSaddle
ok baby troll then lol

is it fun to keep trolling for no reason?

Thats what I thought more of the same. Well let me explain something to you just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them a troll. I went back and read a lot of your post and this poor attitude seams to be a theme with you. You have only been a member for little over 1 month. My guess is if you keep this up you wont make it to 2 months.
Ultimate_fighter
3/16/08 4:56:36PM

Posted by BlazinSaddle

Fight Night 13

-Manvel Gamburyan vs Jeff Cox-
(why isnt he getting a rematch with nate diaz he was dominating until the injury)

If Nate and Manny both win there fights i gurantee u they fight next, i gurantee it,.. bet ya anything..

Thiago Silva, he is top 10 but what if he loses, i love when Joe Silva does this, look at houston alexander when he fought Jardine,, everyone was mad becuz jardine should fight some realy competition, well look what happened 1 minute into the fight, after jardine got ko-ed 4 times...