Av bet time

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Av bet time
StorminYourman
9/1/09 3:03:48PM
Take Stout. I got Nover for 3 months.
Post counnts taken into consideration.
D0wnUnd6e6r
9/1/09 3:23:44PM
3 months.... damn dude your gonna be sorry after fight night. I got stout, let's do it bro
joshryanshepherd
9/1/09 3:31:01PM
dont do it bro! havent heard about stormin's victims???
D0wnUnd6e6r
9/1/09 3:32:46PM
actually i havent lol, but i don't really mind...no way in hell is stout losing that fight... worst comes to worst i do have to mention i refuse any gayvatars.
StorminYourman
9/1/09 4:57:24PM
No Gayavatars are fine. It is on now

edit- Might have to do this the ol fashioned way
got this message when I tried to send in the bet

We were unable to send the requested avatar bet; D0wnUnd6e6r already has a confirmed avatar bet for the next event.
joshryanshepherd
9/1/09 5:06:15PM

Posted by StorminYourman

We were unable to send the requested avatar bet; D0wnUnd6e6r already has a confirmed avatar bet for the next event.

D0wnUnd6e6r
9/2/09 9:28:01AM
Yeah gives me the same message when i try and send it to you too... as hippysmacker said he`s talking to the programmer if I recall correctly. Old fashion way it is, im good with that.
emfleek
9/2/09 9:32:30AM
It's pretty common for people to get that message when attempting to secure an avatar bet. It'll get taken care of eventually.
Jride
9/11/09 9:44:21PM
I GOT JAY SILVA.. willing to av bet..

Who thinks CB is gonna take it?
EvenFlow
9/11/09 10:56:19PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

actually i havent lol, but i don't really mind...no way in hell is stout losing that fight... worst comes to worst i do have to mention i refuse any gayvatars.

stout was just given a gift in canada to a very similar fighter in wiman. we all know stout is pretty one dimentional and worse yet has shown no killer instinct in the octagon, i cant see stout winning, he leg kicks, jabs, sprawls and go's to decisions, its very predictable, even kyle bradley showed he wanted to finish a fight instead of fighting not to lose, ya know?

this is a classic grappler vs striker where the striker has little to no all around skill, i dont see how one can favor stout unless he has developed the chuck liddell sprawl in one training camp

i gotta think his only chance is to catch nover when nover shoots in, and thats about it