I bet the house on Lambert....

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » I bet the house on Lambert....
www-WeLoan-us
3/4/07 1:02:22AM
I picked the round and KO and bet the house...Gut feeling but WOW what a fight.
loller90278
3/4/07 1:05:59AM
did babalu NOT realize to put his hands up while throwing lazy,sloppy kicks? or did he NOT learn his lesson after he almost got ktfo because he threw a kick..

besides randy, babalua was the biggest upset for me

i dont consider randys win an "upset" but more like a "angry-that-i-lost-money-but-glad-he-win" kind of thing
www-WeLoan-us
3/4/07 1:07:38AM
that had to be the upset of the night,.....I cant believe Babalu left himself wide open like that
xthe_scottx
3/4/07 1:08:48AM

Posted by loller90278

besides randy, babalua was the biggest upset for me

i dont consider randys win an "upset" but more like a "angry-that-i-lost-money-but-glad-he-win" kind of thing

Agreed. Though I picked Sylvia to win, I still wanted Couture to win and wish I had bet all my money on him. Lambert's win was a big surprise top me. It also may have inadvertently put Rashad Evans in the Top 10 LHW's.
Northrend
3/4/07 1:16:32AM
Man that was a huge upset, poor Babalu =(
Svartorm
3/4/07 7:31:06PM
Honestly, I think Babalu was still rocked from those uppercuts and was throwing the goofy hopping kicks because he was still foggy. Hopefully he'll come back and have some good fights, because I like him a lot.

As for Lambert, I pet some fake dollars on him because I figured he could LnP a decision. Go figure.
gimmper
3/4/07 7:52:50PM
We are on the same wave link I called him too
Huckit
3/4/07 9:04:39PM

Posted by www-WeLoan-us

yeh just like u bet the house on that african guy against lil nog and hendo to get a KO on silva
poll77
3/4/07 9:19:02PM

Posted by www-WeLoan-us

good call, i never saw it coming i picked babalu by submission in the first. i think he got rocked in the end of the first and never recovered because he looked like crap in the second round.