Av bet

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Av bet
blakeon
7/21/08 7:40:12PM
ill take kenny florian if someone else takes huerta... im 1-0 in av. bets.

bring it on.
CantAndleDaRiddum
7/21/08 7:49:52PM

Posted by blakeon

bring it on.

i think jjfreak was looking for a florian taker
Quasar
7/21/08 8:23:59PM

Posted by blakeon

bring it on.

Cant stand Florian, I got your av bet right here, up to UFC 88 right?
blakeon
7/22/08 8:38:13AM
that is correct! Your on!
blakeon
7/27/08 1:34:05PM
son of a gun got banned. any other takers for huerta vs. florian? ill take ken-flo. the av. stays until the begining of ufc 88.
xposipx
7/27/08 2:32:12PM

Posted by blakeon

son of a gun got banned. any other takers for huerta vs. florian? ill take ken-flo. the av. stays until the begining of ufc 88.

You're on. I think i'm 1-2 on av bets. Sounds good to me. Good luck!
Mayhem13
7/27/08 8:23:45PM
anyone else want to take Florian???

I have Huerta and will risk putting my

1-3 AV record on the line...haha
MFOTHER
7/31/08 9:46:33PM
yeh i got florian........im not sure enough about the fight to lay some cash, but an av bet is fine

oh and i am 1-0 but the ass.hole got banned the day it went into effect
blakeon
8/10/08 12:17:57PM
xposipx get ready for ur av. dude. i need some time and ill let u know when i have it.
blakeon
8/15/08 10:13:07AM
http://gaygamer.net/images/mr_garrison_not_gay.jpg
blakeon
8/20/08 6:44:34PM
well he is not going to do the av. he says i did not say anything to confirm. i dont think i have to confirm if i made an open challenge and he accepted. this is bull shit.
iwannabesedated
8/20/08 6:46:45PM

Posted by xposipx

Posted by blakeon

I think thats proof enough...someone needs to man up.
jiujitsufreak74
8/20/08 6:53:06PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Posted by xposipx

Posted by blakeon

I think thats proof enough...someone needs to man up.

i mean look what i have to put up with...man up
blakeon
8/20/08 6:57:19PM
yeah. and i keep messageing him and he wont do it still. he sayd he doesnt know where the forum thing is where he said he would do it. f him.
jiujitsufreak74
8/20/08 7:00:06PM

Posted by blakeon

yeah. and i keep messageing him and he wont do it still. he sayd he doesnt know where the forum thing is where he said he would do it. f him.

well ill PM him with the link to this thread
blakeon
8/20/08 7:02:20PM
cool beans. thanks dude.
jiujitsufreak74
8/20/08 7:05:49PM
alright i sent the PM, waiting for a response. if he still doesn't accept the bet we'll make a thread about it.
jiujitsufreak74
8/20/08 11:10:39PM
this was his response:

Do you have absolutely nothing better to do? Get a ******* life. I never had any messages or contacts and accepted other bets where someone was smart enough to acknowledge the bet. Does that make sense to you now? Don't bother responding, I'm not going to read any more of your worthless messages.

doesn't seem too happy...
iwannabesedated
8/21/08 4:13:52PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

this was his response:

Do you have absolutely nothing better to do? Get a ******* life. I never had any messages or contacts and accepted other bets where someone was smart enough to acknowledge the bet. Does that make sense to you now? Don't bother responding, I'm not going to read any more of your worthless messages.

doesn't seem too happy...

Whose going to start that thread....Seems like someone got a little sand in their vagina.
Playground_Samurai
8/21/08 4:38:54PM
He lost to me in an av bet and wore a Rosie O'Donnell av for a bit. I had no problems with him.
juanez13
8/21/08 4:44:54PM

Posted by gspfan

He lost to me in an av bet and wore a Rosie O'Donnell av for a bit. I had no problems with him.

He doesnt want to do this one because Blakeon never responded/agreed, He said he would do it and was waiting for response but never go it, so he let the bet slide and wrote it off. Now after the fight he Blakeon called him out and he didnt even remember.

Not saying its right or wrong, but thats his view.
emfleek
8/21/08 4:47:09PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by gspfan

He doesnt want to do this one because Blakeon never responded/agreed, He said he would do it and was waiting for response but never go it, so he let the bet slide and wrote it off. Now after the fight he Blakeon called him out and he didnt even remember.

Not saying its right or wrong, but thats his view.

I can see where he's coming from. Blakeon never did publicly agree...

My suggestion...have a rematch and make the punishment twice as long as what it was.
juanez13
8/21/08 4:56:05PM

Posted by emfleek
I can see where he's coming from. Blakeon never did publicly agree...

My suggestion...have a rematch and make the punishment twice as long as what it was.

Yea, that would seem fair.

My suggestion for the bet: Blakeon says WTT will be the LHW champs, xposipx says the MMA army takes it.