you may win big
juanez13
10/8/07 6:35:11PM

Posted by loonytnt

you may win big

or you may loose all
loonytnt
10/8/07 6:37:40PM
true but the season if almost over so you need to do something big with 1,000 and fast
Scott_Revels
10/8/07 6:41:16PM
Yeah, I am no longer trying to really win back money anymore. I'll put my money down on underdogs and if it goes, it goes. Then when the new season starts, i'll really try again.. This time much smarter. Right now I have Dollaway being Marrero, therefore I am putting all my secondary money on him. I like you are putting all my money on Franklin.
vic-mackey
10/8/07 6:42:11PM
I think if franklin does NOT stand and takes him down on ground n pound its his for the taking
juanez13
10/8/07 6:55:08PM
if you want to bet big, but still safe, bet all on damian maia.... he is fighting ray jensen, and the odds are great if you are betting on him.....

most people dont know him, and this is his UFC day-view, he was the ADCC champ, and ray jensen's last fight he got subbed, so i doubt he will be able to stop being subbed by damian, this is a suggestion you might want to loook into into, but if you believe in your pick, stick with it
vic-mackey
10/8/07 7:22:31PM
is franklin this much of an underdog?
PeteD
10/8/07 8:22:43PM
I'm doing the same. He's at +250 which I think is bogus but should payout pretty well.
jgordon85
10/8/07 11:01:29PM

Posted by juanez13

if you want to bet big, but still safe, bet all on damian maia.... he is fighting ray jensen, and the odds are great if you are betting on him.....

most people dont know him, and this is his UFC day-view, he was the ADCC champ, and ray jensen's last fight he got subbed, so i doubt he will be able to stop being subbed by damian, this is a suggestion you might want to loook into into, but if you believe in your pick, stick with it

i did not known that. i could not find good information on him. thanks i will take that into consideration.
Pitbull09
10/8/07 11:23:09PM
I put 1000 on franklin too, i dont see why hes such an underdog.
ocho-cinco
10/9/07 2:48:16AM
not the worst idea I've ever heard.....might try that one myself
nWo
10/9/07 2:54:36AM
i put close to half on franklin and half on sylvia
LightsOut33093
10/9/07 6:51:36AM

Posted by jgordon85

Posted by juanez13

i did not known that. i could not find good information on him. thanks i will take that into consideration.

i have maia by round 1 sub but the odds are only +110 so im putting my money on sylvia +200
jgordon85
10/10/07 2:56:44AM

Posted by Pitbull09

I put 1000 on franklin too, i dont see why hes such an underdog.

franklin is a big underdog because silva destroyed franklin the first fight i never thought that was going to happen. franklin looked good in his recent fights but the yusin fight i think he played it safe, he got in a little trouble in the third but survived. silva looked good in his fights he finished them. and he walked right through nate. silva looks like he cannot be beat. lets see if franklin can do it.

i got silva third round ko.
CornishMMA
10/10/07 8:14:54AM
I see other dogs on the card with more likelihood to pull of the upset - namely Schafer / Robonson / Petz - all muchsmarter bets imho
D0wnUnd6e6r
10/10/07 4:24:00PM

Posted by nWo

i put close to half on franklin and half on sylvia

Gon' be a rough night for you my friend