AV Bet - - JDS vs Mir

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » AV Bet - - JDS vs Mir
Chael_Sonnen
5/16/12 7:40:33AM
I'm still recovering from the Zombie eating the brains of my pick Dustin Diamond last night.....

My pick - - JDS
Any takers on Mir?

If so, shoot me over a proposal
MiniMan
5/16/12 1:24:30PM
Picking the Brazilian??? Mir will get finished in this fight, Badly. No thanks!
grappler0000
5/16/12 2:34:40PM
Somebody watched the JRE recently
I-GOT-THIS-PICK
5/16/12 2:53:09PM
I want to get on this to,I hope there is more then 1 hardcore Mir fan on here.I want to put my undefeated AV record on the line.I don't care if your a super poster or don't post anything on here.I am a JDS fan and you are a Mir fan and thats all that matters to me.Any AV bet
pmoney
5/16/12 3:36:49PM
I haven't had an AV bet since I got lucky with Kampmann over Alves. This is a big card. Someone get at me, I need some action for this one. Let me know who you want and we'll see what we can do.
KingCmb
5/18/12 9:13:29AM
sorry to say i already have a date to this dance but its gonna be a riot when after mir wins a thousand people come out claiming they knew it and how they never oubted him and yet not one will man up
Bubbles
5/18/12 10:36:04PM

Posted by the-king

sorry to say i already have a date to this dance but its gonna be a riot when after mir wins a thousand people come out claiming they knew it and how they never oubted him and yet not one will man up

Mir will win.
JDS will win.
it will end in a draw.

I got all my bases covered
Kpro
5/19/12 4:13:57AM
p$ - I'll AV bet with you til the next event and you can choose the fighter. I know we'd give each other hot chicks, Diaz av's, or a Pookie upskirt so it's a win/win even if it's a lose.
Pookie
5/19/12 4:31:11PM

Posted by Kpro

p$ - I'll AV bet with you til the next event and you can choose the fighter. I know we'd give each other hot chicks, Diaz av's, or a Pookie upskirt so it's a win/win even if it's a lose.

I want to latch onto this threeway.
Kpro
5/19/12 7:52:48PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Kpro

I want to latch onto this threeway.

I do believe we could av bet that at the 90 second mark, it'll either be striking range, clinch, or on the ground/scramble. This would make our threeway possible.
whardin19
5/25/12 7:54:41PM
My wife's favorite fighter is Mir so I know she'll be routing hard for him. I'm almost inclined on putting an AV bet on Mir. Someone send me one and I'll decide by tonight or in the morning.