5 Best and Worst Tattoos in MMA?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » 5 Best and Worst Tattoos in MMA?
Next Page »
Biggz
11/8/08 2:38:29PM
if there is already a thread about this then just delete but if not i want to know what everyone thinks are the best and worst tattoos in MMA.

BEST:
1.Liddells Kempo Tat
2. Wandys head tat
3. Aleksander Emelianenko-just has a bunch of cool dark tats
4. Leban- his back piece is pretty cool
5.War Machine- he has some cool ones.

WORST:
1. Brock Lesnar- Knife/knuckles tat on his chest is one of the worst tats in mma
2. Tim Sylvia- his tribal tat is horrible, maybe because my thought is, IF YOUR NOT IN A TRIBE, DON'T GET A TRIBAL TATTOO! IMO. and his superman tat makes me want to pull a Dane Cook and shoot him and when he bleeds just say, "guess not!"
3.Joe Riggs Diesel tat is just stupid
4.James Irvin- dude has more bad tats than good ones.
5.Josh Neer- his "NEER" tattoo is just gay i just laugh when i see dudes with "tramp stamps, or slut patch", whatever you want to call them.

CANT DECIDE IF I LIKE OR NOT
1. Jeff Monson- has alot just can't decide if i like or not
2. Cub Swanson- i think the trees are cool and original but with the "So Cal" too chessy maybe.

what does everyone else think?
copcopps
11/8/08 2:56:46PM
Coolest ones I say Lil Fedor (his brother), Leban Wanderlei's and Clementi's "No Love" Tattoo

Lamest is Sakara and Cock Chesnar
Naturaldisaster
11/8/08 2:58:31PM
Huerta's tribal is awesome.
one of the worst I would have to say is Lodune sincade's tatt on his leg. WTF is it supposed to be! and Mike Nickels tatt on his chin is dumb, and off center
juanez13
11/8/08 3:04:09PM
Best->

Hansen

Babalu

JoeySteel
11/8/08 3:25:18PM
HOLY CRAZY POST batman.

you guys are WAYYY off.

first of all MONSON. has the BEST tattoos in MMA. (that is a period, incase you missed it).

Great politics, great depth, and WELL DONE.

second, MOST of the Tattoos you name SUCK. CHUCK's Kempo is horrible.

Wandy's is SILLY.

jesus. THis is crazy. Huerta's is kinda cool. BUt meaning less. Cool tattoos that are meaningless really are not that cool. Right? right. Thank you.

Look if I had the money these guys do I would have some sweet tattoos. But since I have a bunch of mediocre tats I guess I can't complain too much.

OH yes I can.

Alessio Sakara's are ok.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
dannyfrank
11/8/08 3:58:09PM
i normally HATE tribal tattoos, but i think huerta's is pretty sick. also one of my favorites is gray maynard's dice tattoo on his chest

some of my least favorites are junies grenade tattoo and gray maynard's eagle tattoo. not because i dont like the tat itself, but because lower back tattoo + man = not very cool
higdon10
11/8/08 4:02:35PM
Babalu has the sickest tattoos in MMA.
Khaos
11/8/08 4:25:37PM
Best(IMO):
All of babalu's,hellboy's and Monson's

Rob Emerson's helmet(on one of his shoulders/0
Mick Nickel's chest,back,neck

Worst(imo):

most tribal tattoos

chuck's head

GSP's leg
cmb19932
11/8/08 5:32:04PM
monsons kill all but im gonna go against the crowd here and say lesnars back tatoos are the second coolest although the stupid sword is worth taking points off for
gravy13
11/8/08 5:39:22PM
I can't believe no one's mentioned Josh Burkman's tramp stamp. I don't care how cool a tattoo is if a dude has a tramp stamp it's instant lameness.

I looked for a pic, but I couldn't find one. If someone can find one please post.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
11/8/08 5:40:49PM
aleks E doesnt just have a bunch of cool dark tats, he has a grimreaper holding a baby on his back .

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
cmb19932
11/8/08 5:48:31PM
[URL=http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=33048ju4.jpg][/URL][URL=http://g.imageshack.us/thpix.php][/URL]
Aaronno9
11/8/08 5:49:04PM
I actually really like Junies grenade tat. I like the style. Chris Lebens tats look pretty sweet aswell.
mrsmiley
11/8/08 6:13:03PM
I would say Wandy has got the best,followed by Alex.

Though I like Johnny Cash,this could be one of the worst.
Can't remember who it is,but I had to save this pic after someone posted it on sherdog.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
dannyfrank
11/8/08 6:15:35PM
the worst by far is melvin costa's tattoo

juanez13
11/8/08 6:57:41PM

Posted by mrsmiley

I would say Wandy has got the best,followed by Alex.

Though I like Johnny Cash,this could be one of the worst.
Can't remember who it is,but I had to save this pic after someone posted it on sherdog.

looks like Alan Belcher lol, never seen that Tattoo on him before
juanez13
11/8/08 7:01:16PM

Posted by dannyfrank

Not to mention he has another Tattoo around his belly button that says "I have a small penis".

dannyfrank
11/8/08 7:09:05PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by dannyfrank

Not to mention he has another Tattoo around his belly button that says "I have a small penis".

i bet he doesnt regret that at all
decken
11/8/08 7:13:32PM
Tattoos are stupid.
dannyfrank
11/8/08 7:26:59PM

Posted by decken

Tattoos are stupid.

GRR BLASPHEMY!!!
mentalcase
11/8/08 8:41:53PM
lebens looks ok- tats are not my thing tho id never get one
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Rush
11/8/08 9:45:58PM

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

aleks E doesnt just have a bunch of cool dark tats, he has a grimreaper holding a baby on his back .

And it says "God with us" in German
Rush
11/8/08 9:47:31PM

Posted by dannyfrank

How has this guy not been killed yet?
tdietel01
11/8/08 10:04:04PM
This isnt an MMA tat but it is worth looking at. This is the best looking i have seen yet.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
bls1919
11/8/08 10:24:12PM
Here's my top 5 in both categorys.

BEST:

1: Chris Leben. The samurai on his bcak holding a decapatated head is bad ass.
2: Alessio Sakara. Legionarious has some serious ink. His back piece is very nice.
3: Aleksander Emelianenko. Back Piece of the grim reaper holding a knife to the neck of a baby that F'd up. Also his Tats on his shoulders and knees tie him to the russian mob. he is a serious badass.
4: Joe Rogan. Although not a fighter has great ink with good stories behinde them. One is a buhda on acid with pot leaves in the background. Weird stuff.
5: Roger huerta. I just like his shoulder tribal piece.

Worst

1: Big Tim Silvia. Bad superman tat turnd into a biomech mess.
2: Krazy Horse. Way too many ghetto home made tats. Most look like they were done in county.
3: War Macine (AKA Jon kopenhaver) A bunch of random testosterone driven BS. Fuxing hangrenades and anarchy signs.
4: Jeff Monson. Same reason as War.
5: James Irvin. same as above
mentalcase
11/8/08 10:25:11PM

Posted by tdietel01

This isnt an MMA tat but it is worth looking at. This is the best looking i have seen yet.

yeah iv seen that before thats amazing real looking is there a pic that shows the whole guy or a youtube clip so i know its real??
tdietel01
11/8/08 10:29:52PM
here are the arms and legs. google spiderman tattoos and you can see them
haggiswashere
11/8/08 11:22:54PM

Posted by dannyfrank

you should have included the bottom half of it

EDIT: Can you not read it? it says "I have a small penis"
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
SpiderSilva
11/9/08 12:51:12AM
Gray Maynard has the ultimate tramp stamp tat it says like "spooge here"
Pskinner_mma314
11/9/08 3:29:07AM

you should have included the bottom half of it

All I can say is WOW!!!! why would you do that? seriously........

AAAHHHH!!!! BALLS!!!! why didn't it show his ****** stupid homo tat, o well, still thats ****** stupid
Pages: [1] 2