The Best Worst Impressions You Will Ever See

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The Best Worst Impressions You Will Ever See
grappler0000
3/22/08 7:35:28PM
You will find this to be great or awful...there is no middle ground.

The best part of the video is the friend laughing hysterically in the background... it almost makes you think it's good!

Link
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/22/08 8:10:31PM
I don't know what to think of that one. I meen its a response to the "Man of 100 voices"...so these dudes responded to that video why and with what intention exactly??? cause obviously they suck, and well they have to know it on some level, while the man of 100 voices is actually good...anyways i dont know what their goal was in doing this, I just thought they looked like 2 dumbasses. Not even close to being remotely maybe kinda funny.
grappler0000
3/22/08 8:13:44PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

I don't know what to think of that one. I meen its a response to the "Man of 100 voices"...so these dudes responded to that video why and with what intention exactly??? cause obviously they suck, and well they have to know it on some level, while the man of 100 voices is actually good...anyways i dont know what their goal was in doing this, I just thought they looked like 2 dumbasses. Not even close to being remotely maybe kinda funny.

Although it was intended to look like a serious attempt, it was staged...his friend in the background had me rolling on the floor though.
juanez13
3/22/08 10:01:07PM
WOW. I must truly say that was garbage man, was not expecting it to be that bad, usually i laugh at stuff most people would find dumb, but this is just WOW

since we are on the topic on impersonations, lets look at Bas rutten's Scarface Impression (surprisingly good)

LINK
Pookie
3/22/08 10:08:03PM
Stoner funny