Best Wager odds for UFC FN 13

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Best Wager odds for UFC FN 13
Pookie
3/4/08 1:58:24PM
What fighters do you think have great odds?

I think Alves, and Johnson have some great odds.
randompunter
3/4/08 2:40:21PM
Florian and Hamill
wolfman
3/4/08 4:07:39PM
People are probably going to laugh at me for this, but I think James Irvin is the sleeper pick of the night. He will look to weather the storm early and stay out of Alexander's clinch and put him to sleep in the first or second round. Irvin was looking good against Thiago Silva until he injured his knee, and we saw what Silva did to Houston(I know, MMA math doesn't always work...blah, blah). Also, Jardine was able to drop him with an early punch. So, he may have a suspect chin. I am not saying he does, but Irvin is definitely going to test his chin right off the bat. This is a tentative prediction mind you. When I first heard of this fight, my first thought was it should be an easy 1st round KO for Alexander. The more I think about it, the more I'm not so sure. So, laugh away.
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/4/08 5:07:11PM

Posted by wolfman

People are probably going to laugh at me for this, but I think James Irvin is the sleeper pick of the night. He will look to weather the storm early and stay out of Alexander's clinch and put him to sleep in the first or second round. Irvin was looking good against Thiago Silva until he injured his knee, and we saw what Silva did to Houston(I know, MMA math doesn't always work...blah, blah). Also, Jardine was able to drop him with an early punch. So, he may have a suspect chin. I am not saying he does, but Irvin is definitely going to test his chin right off the bat. This is a tentative prediction mind you. When I first heard of this fight, my first thought was it should be an easy 1st round KO for Alexander. The more I think about it, the more I'm not so sure. So, laugh away.

I actually partially agree with you, and hope Irvin wins.
bullettdodger
3/4/08 8:55:52PM
Pelligrino vs Diaz, why is Pelligrino the underdog? I personally think he has a better well rounded game than Diaz, not to mention a proven chin, i mean come on look at what happend to the guy who kicked him in the teeth... I got Pelligrino for the win here, what do you guys think?
Pookie
3/4/08 8:58:05PM
I have diaz picked, I think he'll win the stand-up and wont get hurt if he can keep pellegrino in his guard.

A bet on pelligrino has good odds though.
Svartorm
3/4/08 9:26:48PM
Irvin is worth putting money on, and when its two heavy handed sluggers, I always drop some cash on the dog, because its closer than the odds say.

Maynard isn't a bad bet, as his pure wrestling credentials are better than Edgars, although I think Edgars cardio and MMA grappling are superior.

Neer isn't a bad bet, as Din is coming off a pretty serious injury and Neer is a good, if somewhat inconsistant fighter.

Romans a good bet, although a relative unknown.

Johnson is probably the smartest bet on the card because of how Tommy got handled in his last fight, and I have no idea if hes even training with a decent camp yet. If not, Johnson should KO him in a hurry.
CornishMMA
3/5/08 10:02:47AM
Its a secret

But im liking the look of my parlay this time and think i will finally win my parlay and do well with wagers, this season has been bad for me so far with wagers