Who In UFC Has The Best Taunt?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Who In UFC Has The Best Taunt?
« Previous Page
Branwest
8/16/07 10:29:26AM
Wow, great posts. Karo's judo song is hilarious. Great reference. Plus Yoshida/CroCop. I agree w/the earlier post that Tito's gravedigging act is way to WWE or whatever the hell that fake crap is called now. I also like the post with Diaz v. Gomi. However, I think the person that pisses ppl off more than anybody is Tito, just because you either love him or hate him, and if you hate him, you REALLY hate him and want to shut him up. As far as staredowns, you have to say W.Silva, then CroCop, but first is Don Frey. Him and Thompson had a shoving match w/their foreheads!! They had a whole 'nother fight going on with their heads. Frey is a crazy sob.
TOMMYAYO05
8/16/07 7:21:36PM

Posted by Branwest

Wow, great posts. Karo's judo song is hilarious. Great reference. Plus Yoshida/CroCop. I agree w/the earlier post that Tito's gravedigging act is way to WWE or whatever the hell that fake crap is called now. I also like the post with Diaz v. Gomi. However, I think the person that pisses ppl off more than anybody is Tito, just because you either love him or hate him, and if you hate him, you REALLY hate him and want to shut him up. As far as staredowns, you have to say W.Silva, then CroCop, but first is Don Frey. Him and Thompson had a shoving match w/their foreheads!! They had a whole 'nother fight going on with their heads. Frey is a crazy sob.

yeah man but what about rampage's staredown those are pretty crazy too.
TOMMYAYO05
8/16/07 7:22:43PM

Posted by hippysmacker

I don't know if it qualifys as a taunt , but it was kinda scary when Forrest spooned Mahood after he subbed him

Add Tank giving one quick pelvic thrust to Matuas prone body

the spoon was creepy!!!
gamez0932
8/18/07 9:26:02PM
anderson silvas dance... him playing a guitar or whatever he's doing..haha
sakurabaforever
8/20/07 2:53:21AM
Frank Shamrock. His during-the-fight taunts are great. Like when he was getting hit in the head by Bas in a leglock!

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Rush
8/20/07 11:40:34AM
One day Diaz is going to get pummeled and the victor will yell. "you are my bitch Nick" to his face. That will be something that I will love to watch.
Ultimate_fighter
8/20/07 2:47:46PM
Posted by Branwest

yeah man but what about rampage's staredown those are pretty crazy too.

Yea Rampage has the best staredowns, he looks like a street thug or somthing, very intimidating
Trapt1nw0nder
8/20/07 5:31:44PM

Posted by Rush

One day Diaz is going to get pummeled and the victor will yell. "you are my bitch Nick" to his face. That will be something that I will love to watch.

Never gonna happen...he is too good,and too well rounded...plus has a great chin.

Nick Diaz is honestly one of those fighters that i have good faith in,and i know he will do well,if not win
Taylor8766
8/21/07 1:05:58AM
Rampage-The Scariest
Liddell-The Coolest
Ortiz-Most Creative
GSP-Most Athletic

My favourite is Matt Serra's one armed flip that is really cool, however I didn't like it when he did it against GSP.
lance70301
8/21/07 8:53:29PM
Baroni always has a intimidating intrance , but I really think Tito is the most creative. I would really like to see him change it up abit.
cowcatcher
8/21/07 8:54:44PM
mishima pointing his fingers in the air and smiling is pretty intimidating
DevonFoxy
8/21/07 9:07:57PM
Ive always liked Tito's little spin of his finger like a lasso and throws it to the ground. He stares in the opponents eyes and bounces around. I like it any ways.
Rush
8/22/07 3:04:08PM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Never gonna happen...he is too good,and too well rounded...plus has a great chin.

Nick Diaz is honestly one of those fighters that i have good faith in,and i know he will do well,if not win

That's your signature talking.
Branwest
8/22/07 6:28:26PM

Posted by lance70301

Baroni always has a intimidating intrance , but I really think Tito is the most creative. I would really like to see him change it up abit.

As far as INTERESTING entrances go, I think we all know who that award would go to. Hint: he's in (was in) Pride, average fighter, he's Japanese, likes to "dress up".......Anyone?
TOMMYAYO05
8/22/07 6:32:19PM
Tito people Tito
Sam_Rothstein
8/28/07 12:45:38PM
that video of rampage howling was pretty sweet so for that alone im gonna go with rampage

i would have to say him taunting liddell in the middle of their 2nd fight was awesome too, right after i saw that i knew it was gonna be just like the first fight. but then i was wrong because it was shorter
juanez13
9/1/07 11:43:54PM

Posted by Branwest

Posted by lance70301

As far as INTERESTING entrances go, I think we all know who that award would go to. Hint: he's in (was in) Pride, average fighter, he's Japanese, likes to "dress up".......Anyone?

i think you are talking about genki sudo, or sakuraba
Naturaldisaster
9/4/07 10:38:57AM
I love chucks after he wins. but I don't know what to call it so I'll just say what mike goldberg always says. THERE GOES CHUCK WITH HIS PATTENTED "REACTION"!
Pages: 1 [2]