Who In UFC Has The Best Taunt?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Who In UFC Has The Best Taunt?
Next Page »
Ultimate_fighter
8/14/07 5:29:59PM
Which fighter has the best taunt?

My Fav:

1.Rampage's is the best - the howl

Rampage Howl in the Hallway (Linland down the hall)

2.Liddell's is pretty cool - not sure what to call it
3.GSP - break dancing/backflip
4.Ortiz - Bury's u/gives the finger

What taunts do u think are the best?

cowcatcher
8/14/07 5:33:18PM
its not really a taunt, but a wandy staredown is about as intimidating as it gets
peachfuzzz1305
8/14/07 5:37:49PM
I Like it when Nick Diaz flinches at U and like say s ' WHAT BITCH "

Twenty20Dollars
8/14/07 6:30:48PM
ortiz is the most creative, i mean it would get under my skin
Mastodon2
8/14/07 6:50:54PM
I wouldnt consider Rampage's howl a taunt, it is cool though, probably as cool as it gets in UFC. Apart from Cro Cop's stare, even more intimidating than Wanderlei's, because he looks like he just doesnt care. And when Cro Cop just doesnt care about you, you are in for nasty left straight / left body kick / LHK combo.

The best intimidation in all of martial arts is Jerome Le Banner's (K-1) Glove touch, he uses one hang to bang down the gloves of his opponents in a hammering motion, sort of like Drago does to Apollo in Rocky IV, only more badass.
Mei-Mei
8/14/07 7:41:18PM
Anderson Silvas victory dance is my all time fav. I think Houston Alexander standing over Jardine was pretty wicked.
masodd
8/14/07 7:45:24PM
ortiz ,rampage
The_Grim_Reaper
8/14/07 7:46:47PM
carlos newtons dragon thing...oorrrr even better bas rutten jumping split
juanez13
8/14/07 8:19:22PM
Andy Hugs Axe kick after he wins....R.I.P
bayonetxwork
8/14/07 9:33:08PM

Posted by peachfuzzz1305

Yeah thats pretty much the best taunt to get someone pissed off at you haha.
peachfuzzz1305
8/15/07 12:41:17AM
And I Like When Krazy Horse Does A Back Flip Off of the Cage

Violentcuv
8/15/07 6:47:05AM
Love him or hate him Tito's is the best IMO.
thepunisher
8/15/07 10:03:21AM
Mark Coleman's crazy running around falling on your head taunt after he won the 2000gp was pretty sweet
pv3Hpv3p
8/15/07 10:41:42AM
Vovchanchyn's spinning highkick salute thing after he wins... I can't believe that little chicken nugget can move like that (sorry Iggy, I couldn't help it)

And if you like Anderson Silva's dance, then you should appreciate the original... Ernesto Hoost's conga / samba / hula thing he does....

And who can forget Baroni's famous cage top declaration... I'm the best EVA!
Rush
8/15/07 10:48:35AM
Umm, do you mean taunt or victory dance? A lot of the responses are victory dances.

I think taunts are more pre-fight.

I like the Wanderlei Silva one and also Marrio Sperry's old calm neck popping.
MoJoy
8/15/07 10:51:58AM
My friends, learn the difference between a Victory celebration, and a taunt.
bayonetxwork
8/15/07 11:11:21AM

Posted by Rush

Umm, do you mean taunt or victory dance? A lot of the responses are victory dances.

I think taunts are more pre-fight.

I like the Wanderlei Silva one and also Marrio Sperry's old calm neck popping.

Yeah I thought a taunt was either pre-fight or during a fight, which is why I picked Diaz' flinch thing he's done to numerous people.
Branwest
8/15/07 11:31:45AM
I wouldn't call Rampage's howl or GSP's backflip taunts. I like when Diaz runs his mouth and it cracks me up when A.Silva dances after winning a fight.

I think the question should've been, who talks the best Pre-Fight Smack. Nick Diaz would definately be in the mix, and so would Tito, even though he doesn't always back it up.

GSP would be voted the most polite fighter. He's very respectful and polite. I loved when he absolutely demolished/ran-through Hughes (the second time they fought). Hughes was being a prick to him on TUF. He can be an arrogant a**hole sometimes and, even though I like him, it was good to see someone who's as nice as GSP, embarrass him.

You could also ask, who has the most intimidating staredowns. Liddel and W.Silva would be brought up but what about Don Frey? He's a crazy SOB!! Remeber him, and I think it was James Thompson, absolutely just pushing eachother head-to-head?
three_days_of_grey
8/15/07 12:54:39PM
Best taunt? Nick Diaz has the best taunt(s) and one of the only fighters to use taunting frequently enough to be a part of his repertoire.
The taunt that really paid off? Rampage vs. Liddell when 'page dropped his hands and motioned for Chuck to bring it.
Best staredowns? Cro-Cop, Rampage, Herring, and Don Frye.
Best victory "celebration"? Liddell's "500 lb curl". Tito's "burial" act that he does is too WWE for my taste. I expect midgets to climb from under the ring and attack him with chairs or something stoopid like that.

-OUT-
Gladiator
8/15/07 1:04:37PM
karo parisyan waving his opponents in towards him. "bring it on"

does tim sylvia crapping his pants count?
Jujiden
8/15/07 1:32:35PM
I gotta agree with Houston's freakish stand over after he knocked out Jardine. That was pretty tight.

But I gotta go with Frank Shamrock and his in-fight taunts like when he fought Trigg (I believe) and when he fought Baroni.
Rush
8/15/07 2:55:02PM

Posted by Jujiden
But I gotta go with Frank Shamrock and his in-fight taunts like when he fought Trigg (I believe) and when he fought Baroni.

These definitely fit the bill.
CwB
8/15/07 3:03:39PM
Tito's stupid grave digger taunt is the worst most annoying long taunt ever, and i hate how he acts before a fight like its a dance competition hopping towards the center of the ring and then back to his corner. (cant remember if he does it in all his fights or just a couple)

The best taunt ever was rampages as someone mentioned earliar, chucks a counter puncher and that taunt forced chuck to come in and chase rampage leading to his demise. No taunt has ever been so successful.
pv3Hpv3p
8/15/07 4:40:40PM

Posted by Jujiden

There's a gif going around of Frank in that Baroni fight... he kinda puts his hands together and rests them on the side of his head after pointing at Phil, as if to say... Nighty night... And then basically KO's him
TOMMYAYO05
8/15/07 5:45:48PM

Posted by bayonetxwork

Posted by peachfuzzz1305

Yeah thats pretty much the best taunt to get someone pissed off at you haha.

Im going to have to disagree and say tito's would piss people off the most because he is just taunting you and theres nothing you can do about it.Overall Tito is the best at taunting from the finger,to the grave,to the thing when he goes to the middle of the octagon just before the staredowns and swings his hand around and throws it down.
JuggaloWarrior878
8/15/07 7:42:33PM
Tito all day
hippysmacker
8/16/07 4:50:23AM
I don't know if it qualifys as a taunt , but it was kinda scary when Forrest spooned Mahood after he subbed him

Add Tank giving one quick pelvic thrust to Matuas prone body
cmill21
8/16/07 5:21:35AM
How about Yoshida taunting Mirko after he missed a head kick? And then getting subbed via leg kicks? hahaha. Or I can't remember who he did it to but Mirko made kissy lips(wow that was gay of me to say) at someone. Help me out on that one guys(before the fight I believe in K-1)
Trapt1nw0nder
8/16/07 9:33:17AM
Nick Diaz all the way!!!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Trapt1nw0nder
8/16/07 9:36:57AM
ohhh....and we also cant forget the 2nd most incredible taunt that really pisses fighters off......

Karo Parisyan's Judo song
Pages: [1] 2