Best Sports Teams of All-Time suggestions (future tournament participants)

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Best Sports Teams of All-Time suggestions (future tournament participants)
« Previous Page
BuffaloDave
9/6/12 10:38:18PM

Posted by jakewalters

NCAAB 07/08 Florida Gators

Back to back NCAA champs

Tons of future NBA talent
Joakim Noah
Al Horford
Corey Brewer
Taurean Green
Chris Richards
Tim Tebow
Jesus
Steve Spurrier
Tim Tebow
Tim Tebow
Tim Tebow
Tim Tebow

...whoa just blacked out what happened

The power of Tebus compels you!!
Bubbles
9/7/12 1:00:09AM
1993-94 New York Rangers. Can't go wrong when Messier guarantees a win and scores a hattrick

1993 Toronto Blue Jays. More stacked than the 1992 team on their way to winning back-to-back World Series

1994 Montreal Expos (thanks Ordep). Definitely were on their way to steamrolling to a World Series win before the strike. What a stacked lineup

2011-12 Miami Heat. Big 3 has to count for something.

2010-11 Dallas Mavericks. Dirk Nowitzki was literally unstoppable and only missed 11 of 186 free throws. Great defense and support cast with Kidd, Terry, Marion, and Chandler

1974-75 Philadelpia Flyers. aka "Broad Street Bullies". You weren't leaving the game without some sort of wound

1971-72 Boston Bruins. Orr + Esposito = all you need
Bubbles
9/7/12 1:03:13AM

Posted by hotrodttt

2001 Seattle Mariners

its a shame they got knocked out 1st round of the playoffs though
Shawn91111
9/7/12 7:56:31AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by hotrodttt

2001 Seattle Mariners

2nd round against the greatest franchise ever
jjeans
9/7/12 8:46:43AM
Rugby

London Wasps "Untouchables" 03-04 European Cup and England League Winners
London Wasps "Comeback kings" 06-07 European Cup and England League Winners coming back from 10th in the league
Leinster 08-12 3 time European Cup winners in 4 years
aussiemma
9/7/12 8:46:58AM
Australian cricket team from 1999- mid 2000's.

shane warne greatest wicket taker of his time and best spin bowler in history

glenn mcgrath greatest fast bowler wicket taker in history and arguably best fast bowler in history.

adam gilchrist best wicket keeper batsman ever

ricky ponting top 3 run scorer in history most successful captain

mathew hayden, steve waugh.

Anyone of you brits on here cannot argue that this was the best team and most dominant era in cricket history.
jjeans
9/7/12 8:50:13AM

Posted by aussiemma

glenn mcgrath greatest fast bowler wicket taker in history and arguably best fast bowler in history.

Anyone of you brits on here cannot argue that this was the best team and most dominant era in cricket history.

Not denying that I'm just reading what prophecy said: I'm gonna stay away from Olympic and National teams
aussiemma
9/7/12 9:02:13AM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by aussiemma

Not denying that I'm just reading what prophecy said: I'm gonna stay away from Olympic and National teams

jeeezz way to shoot me down jjeans !
prophecy033
9/7/12 10:20:11AM

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by jjeans

Posted by aussiemma

jjeans
9/7/12 12:02:01PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by jjeans

Posted by aussiemma

Sorry man! We all know the best 2 sports teams of all time are the welsh and new Zealand sheep sh*gg*ng teams so prophecy decided its probably best to remove them 2 and the only way he could do that fairly was by putting a stop to national teams
prophecy033
9/7/12 7:01:43PM
I'm gonna let this roll through the weekend and see if we can get more
Bubbles
9/7/12 10:55:13PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by hotrodttt

2001 Seattle Mariners

2nd round against the greatest franchise ever

my bad, I should do my research rather than rely on remembering something when I was 12
prophecy033
9/8/12 12:12:00PM
Come on guys, we need more teams. I'm trying to get over 60 teams so we can make it big. If.we don't then I'm gonna fill it with Blazer and Ducks teams
jjeans
9/8/12 1:50:36PM

Posted by jjeans

Rugby

London Wasps "Comeback kings" 06-07 European Cup and England League Winners coming back from 10th in the league

Bump
prophecy033
9/8/12 2:04:23PM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by jjeans

Rugby

Bump

ok, ok Jay.....I hear you.....they will be added
prophecy033
9/11/12 8:17:37PM
I'll set up the matchups when I get home tonight. I was hoping for more but oh well.
Bubbles
9/12/12 12:12:48AM
here are a few CFL teams (based off of quick research). Couldn't find/too lazy to look up other stats

2009 Montreal Alouettes - won the Grey Cup, set franchise record of 15-3 during the regular season, scored league high 600 points and allowed a league low 324 points (+276)

1948 Calgary Stampeders - won Grey Cup, only team in CFL history to go undefeated (12-0 regular season, 2-0-1 in playoffs - playoff round was a 2 game series before the Grey Cup, like the Champions League or w/e in soccer), regular season point differential: 218-62 (+156)

1981 Edmonton Eskimos - won Grey Cup (4th out of 5 consecutive Cups), finished regular season 14-1-1, scored league high 576 points and allowed league low 277 points (+299)

1997 Toronto Argonauts - won Grey Cup, regular season record of 15-3, scored 5th highest point total in CFL history (660) and allowed league low 327 (+333)
prophecy033
9/12/12 2:21:14AM
I'm curbing it at 32 teams. Thanks for the suggestions guys. I threw in all the Hockey and Soccer teams that were on the list to even it out the best I could with the rest of the Baseball, Football, Basketball teams
Pages: 1 [2]