Best of Pride 1-8 33 minute Highlight

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Best of Pride 1-8 33 minute Highlight
Pookie
7/14/12 5:23:43PM
otacon279
7/14/12 6:37:58PM
ttt
Pookie
7/14/12 7:08:39PM
Showed my mom part of this, And she said "That japanese guy is cool, i never would have thought he'd beat Belfort". To which i replied, "Niether did anybody else."

War Sakuraba.
Rabi
7/14/12 7:16:06PM
And not only did he beat him, but he beat him with strikes.
warglory
7/14/12 11:00:04PM

Posted by Pookie

Showed my mom part of this, And she said "That japanese guy is cool, i never would have thought he'd beat Belfort". To which i replied, "Niether did anybody else."

War Sakuraba.

To be fair, I believe that was right around the time that Belfort went into his slump after finding out about his sister's kidnapping.
Pookie
7/15/12 12:25:52AM

Posted by warglory

Posted by Pookie

War Sakuraba.

To be fair, I believe that was right around the time that Belfort went into his slump after finding out about his sister's kidnapping.

This was 5 years earlier. Right after he beat Wanderlei.
Budgellism
7/15/12 12:46:09PM
warglory
7/18/12 7:57:47AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by warglory

Posted by Pookie

War Sakuraba.

This was 5 years earlier. Right after he beat Wanderlei.

Oh really? I didn't realize it was so early on in his career.