Best PPV this year THE POLL!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Best PPV this year THE POLL!
POLL: Best PPV this year so far?
Pride 33 30% (16)
UFC 71 - Jackson vs Liddell 23% (12)
UFC 74 - Couture vs Gonzaga 25% (13)
UFC 68 - Couture vs Sylvia 11% (6)
UFC 76 - Jardine vs Liddell 9% (5)
other 2% (1)
Stickan
10/31/07 8:38:43AM
Inspired by the other threads about this I decided to make a poll and include the most mentioned events in those threads.

VOTE!

For me it's Pride 33 without a doubt. One of the best events ever IMO.
djchoice2000
10/31/07 10:50:06AM
Jackson vs Lidell 2 was great. To see Chuck get whooped again made me so happy. I think Rich vs. Anderson 1 should be up there too
Stickan
10/31/07 10:57:17AM

Posted by djchoice2000

I think Rich vs. Anderson 1 should be up there too

Wasn't this year. That was a great card too nonetheless.
pv3Hpv3p
10/31/07 11:47:44AM
=1 for Pride 33 here... started the year of the upset
Mastodon2
10/31/07 4:20:23PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

I've gotta say the Jackson / Liddell Fight did it for me. Sure it didnt have the production or all round quality and class of a Pride event, but to finally see one of my Pride favourites get the belt I thought he deserved, even if he couldn't get the Pride belt from Wanderlei, was great. The other fights were good too, Burkman versues Karo contained the greatest Haraigoshi I've seen in MMA, and Housten Alexander KO'd Liddell in a slightly spectacular but rather sloppy style. Best event of the year so far!
babalu2720
10/31/07 4:30:05PM
UFC 74 because I was there!!!!!!....but my second choice would be Pride 33
xchickox
10/31/07 4:56:59PM
i'd go for 71, it was amazing
Scott_Revels
10/31/07 7:58:56PM
UFC 76 was the best in my opinion, because no one knew how it would really turn out.. You had the battle of the "T for Titans" in Tyson Griffin and Thiago Tavarres which marked the third time Tyson has gone to a decision in what can only be called a war. Then you had a new Ryoto Machida come out there and show us that his nickname might still be "The Decision King", but it's definitely not "The Boring Decision King." Then you had the Jon Fitch Reckoning. No longer would he stand in the shadows of lesser talented guys. In the process of winning the Split D, he even made Diego look good. I mean, you know Fitch is that good. That's Championship material, yo. Don't forget that this was the night Shogun got assassinated, and the Iceman got melted. It was the night Forrest and Keith stepped back into the title picture.
cmill21
10/31/07 8:13:19PM

Posted by Mastodon2

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

I've gotta say the Jackson / Liddell Fight did it for me. Sure it didnt have the production or all round quality and class of a Pride event, but to finally see one of my Pride favourites get the belt I thought he deserved, even if he couldn't get the Pride belt from Wanderlei, was great. The other fights were good too, Burkman versues Karo contained the greatest Haraigoshi I've seen in MMA, and Housten Alexander KO'd Liddell in a slightly spectacular but rather sloppy style. Best event of the year so far!

See I loved seeing Page beat chuck in his own show to. I had to go with pride 33 since IMO it's top 3 all time.