Best UFC PPV so far? Bad for UFC?...

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Best UFC PPV so far? Bad for UFC?...
POLL: Which PPV has been the best?
UFC 108: Silva vs. Rashad 29% (6)
UFC 109: Couture vs Coleman 5% (1)
UFC 110: Nogeria vs Cain 29% (6)
UFC 111: GSP vs Hardy 24% (5)
UFC 112: Invincible 14% (3)
NatedawgThaM
4/12/10 7:12:22PM
I definitely say UFC 108 was the best so far this year and one of the best of all time at least fight quality wise. Every fight I remember was sick with a great finish, Gilbert Yvel vs Dos Santos was a slugfest, Miller had a nice submission on Ludwig, Stout vs Lauzon was entertaining, Daley brutally KO'd Dustin, and the Main event was a pretty good scrap too. Not a lot of circling or grinding out on the ground /against the cage, Rashad had some cool explosive takedowns and they exchanged pretty good on the feet not to mention that 3rd round was great!!! haha I was on my feet until the very end hoping for Thiago to get that late comeback KO but it didn't happen but I loved the effort especially even with the bad back. Just think it was an exciting overall card...UFC 110 next since it had some pretty solid fights too.

I only say is the UFC being hurt because the last 2 events featured the UFC's 3 best fighters IMO, BJ, Anderson, and GSP. They drew a **** load of buys, but none of the fights really made you jump off your feet even though Frankie winning was a pretty good suprise. But it just seems like the last 2 events haven't been that great. I mean they have a good fight or 2 but it just seems like the big fights haven't really delivered except Carwin-Mir. I know Alves getting pulled off probably is what hurt the PPV the most since it killed 2 solid match ups and put together a bad match up exciting wise since they neutralized each other's offense. I don't want to seem like im complaining since I love a good technical battle like Shogun-Machida, and even Edgar-Penn was a solid boxing match, but I just get the feeling I didn't get my money's worth the last 2 events, and 109 wasn't too crazy either.

The next 3 events they have booked so far I think will top the cake on all the ones so far, maybe even 108. Shogun-Machida should get it straight this time, Kos-Daley will be crazy. Belcher-Cote's a slugfest and a half waiting to happen. UFC 114- Rampage/Rashad, Lil Nog-Forrest ENOUGH SAID but throw in Diego & Duffee just for good measure, not to mention 115 Liddell-Franklin to guys that really need a big win here to show any life in their careers right now so you know they'll bring it, ftich-Alves 2 FINALLY(hopefully) Griffin-Dunham, Cro Cop-Berry, Yvel-Rothwell. Just sick match ups. So it;'s still great things ahead not to mention the sick ass WEC card coming.

So what does you guys think was the best PPV so far?
prozacnation1978
4/12/10 7:40:27PM
On paper ufc 108 was the worst live event I was going to
Worst then griffin vs rampage
But I gotta say it was the best this year so far and worst is
Ufc 112. Crazy year, I have little hopes for ufc 113
I will be at ufc 114.
With that said 1st quarter is over
Best fight I would say. Miller vs bocek
Stout vs lauzon
Wandy vs bisping
Bonner vs krystolf