Best pound for pound MMA fighter rankings on ESPN (Video)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Best pound for pound MMA fighter rankings on ESPN (Video)
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/8/08 1:48:44PM

This list, which includes WEC Featherweight Champion Ur-eeh-jah Faybear, is taken from Sherdog.com — so it’s not unique to ESPN. Regardless, it’s discussion worthy:

http://mmamania.com/2008/05/08/best-pound-for-pound-mma-fighter-rankings-on-espn-video/
Jackelope
5/8/08 2:26:04PM
As always I'm not sure I agree with the list, but then again I haven't updated my rankings in god-knows-how-long.

I'm going to refrain from any serious comments on this list. But umm.... ehem... er...... MIGUEL TORRES

The guy is good, but I dunno about top 10 p4p
bustin_mma
5/8/08 2:39:54PM
nice spelling of Urijah Faber's name
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/8/08 3:21:49PM

Posted by bustin_mma

yeah i copied & pasted, thought it was weird myself
ChokeUout
5/8/08 4:00:40PM

Posted by bustin_mma

THat's how the dude in the video pronounced it. I can just imagine the WEC's faces when they see ESPN butcher it's most popular's fighter's name, haha
roman
5/8/08 4:31:05PM
Fabers name is hard to pronouce, I used to say something equally as retarded so I give him a break on that massacre. Have you seen Miguel Torres' fights and record. He has dismantled everyone he has fought.
balack_o-bama
6/2/08 3:37:54PM

Posted by Jackelope

As always I'm not sure I agree with the list, but then again I haven't updated my rankings in god-knows-how-long.

I'm going to refrain from any serious comments on this list. But umm.... ehem... er...... MIGUEL TORRES

The guy is good, but I dunno about top 10 p4p

How could u not see him there? He's 34-1 with only 6 dec. (1 was his only loss) Plus hes on possibly the longest current WINNING streak in mma. (15 in a row, Fedor has a NC against nog so his dont count.)

That being said, I'd have it a little differently but it was semi-legit.