Best place to buy DVD's

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Best place to buy DVD's
cmill21
11/27/07 6:16:27PM
MMA dvd's obviously. Wanted a search friendly thread on where the best place to pick up dvd's from is. Christmas is coming up and i'd like to order her some dvd's. So lets hear em. (I normally buy from sherdog)
casey64
11/27/07 6:45:43PM
FYE is a good place or sam goody
DustinT
11/27/07 6:52:45PM
sometimes best buy
TimW001
11/27/07 7:04:06PM
I always buy from CD-Plus. Has a fairly large collection of UFC and PRIDE. Lately I've been seeing some Bodog and KOTC there aswell.
iwannabesedated
11/27/07 7:22:03PM
FYE has a bunch but Ebay is great...Some people will bulk sell them so you might be able to get like 4 or 5 in a bundle at a descent price.
Rush
11/27/07 8:19:02PM
I get mine usually from deepdiscountdvd

Deep Discount

They don't have a lot of obscure MMA stuff, but you can get many basic UFC and Pride DVDs there. They have free shipping on all orders, which is great.

Another good place to try is DVDpricesearch, which gives you "all" online sites that carry a particular title and the prices with shipping costs and potential discounts.

DVD Price Search
casey64
12/1/07 5:49:49PM

Posted by Rush

I get mine usually from deepdiscountdvd

Deep Discount

They don't have a lot of obscure MMA stuff, but you can get many basic UFC and Pride DVDs there. They have free shipping on all orders, which is great.

Another good place to try is DVDpricesearch, which gives you "all" online sites that carry a particular title and the prices with shipping costs and potential discounts.

DVD Price Search

nice places you got.
Rush
12/1/07 8:00:03PM
Thanks I hope they help out.
cmill21
12/1/07 8:33:18PM
Deep discount is my new place to shop! lol
DCRage
12/1/07 8:45:32PM
I've gotten all mine (2 UFC box sets and a couple other UFC DVDs) at Best Buy, they have excellent prices, plus with my Reward Zone membership I get occasional coupons and other offers I can use to save even more.
warglory
12/2/07 12:55:35AM
I am utterly shocked no one has mentioned Amazon. You can get just about any PRIDE, KOTC and UFC event for cheaper than you can get it anywhere else. May it be used? Yes, but the private sellers on amazon are usually brick and mortar stores themselves, and are just selling clearance items. They even sell the UFC vhs tapes that haven't been remastered on dvd!

Amazon UFC search

PRIDE Amazon search
12/2/07 4:03:35PM
On the internet sherdog is probably your best bet, but the best major store would probably be best buy. They Carry alot of UFc and pride DVd's and they usually have alot in stock.