Best news of the day.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Best news of the day.
The_Metal_Maniac
12/1/08 4:43:34PM
An article posted on www.ultimate-guitar.com reports that Faith No More are reuniting in 2009. I'm pretty excited about this and hope they make a stop in Pittsburgh.
Jackelope
12/1/08 5:32:24PM
that's pretty cool! Hopefully it won't be one of those terrible outcomes that sometimes can happen during these things.
iwannabesedated
12/1/08 6:57:06PM
This is Epic....
cowcatcher
12/1/08 9:38:47PM
my high school biology teacher was in his first year when i was a soph. later he got nailed for having sex with a student(it came out after she graduated) so he was a college classmate of mine since he went back to school to get a new degree. this guys name is mike bottum and his cousin is none other than the gay keyboard player from faith no more, roddy bottum. just had to connect the dots for my 2 degrees of separation from the band.

i guess this news means that mr bungle is dead for awhile longer so there is a bad side to this reunion.
The_Metal_Maniac
12/1/08 11:48:27PM

Posted by cowcatcher

my high school biology teacher was in his first year when i was a soph. later he got nailed for having sex with a student(it came out after she graduated) so he was a college classmate of mine since he went back to school to get a new degree. this guys name is mike bottum and his cousin is none other than the gay keyboard player from faith no more, roddy bottum. just had to connect the dots for my 2 degrees of separation from the band.

i guess this news means that mr bungle is dead for awhile longer so there is a bad side to this reunion.

Lol
jimmypockets
12/2/08 11:55:58AM
*Breaking News* Faith No More reunion cancelled due to only 5 people being interested in it. Ha Ha Ha Sorry I had to do it.
The_Metal_Maniac
12/2/08 1:25:22PM

Posted by jimmypockets

*Breaking News* Faith No More reunion cancelled due to only 5 people being interested in it. Ha Ha Ha Sorry I had to do it.

*Breaking News* People who willingly chose to listen to the Black Keys shouldn't have an opinion. Sorry I had to do it.
iwannabesedated
12/2/08 1:46:12PM

Posted by roncomanjason

Posted by jimmypockets

*Breaking News* People who willingly chose to listen to the Black Keys shouldn't have an opinion. Sorry I had to do it.

The Black Keys = poop

White Stripes Wanna-bes