Best Movie Trailer of 2010?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Best Movie Trailer of 2010?
TeamDEY
3/13/11 2:33:07PM
A couple days ago I posted a topic about upcoming movies in 2011. A reason why we think these movies look good is because of the trailers. I love watching movie trailers so I was wondering what were your favorite trailers of the past year?

Mine Include:
Inception (official Trailer)
Black Swan
True Grit (first trailer released)
The Fighter
Tron Legacy
The Town
casketcoin
3/13/11 2:38:06PM
True Grit. Movie was great but the trailer made it look like it was going to be phenominal
Budgellism
3/13/11 2:51:27PM

Posted by TeamDEY

A couple days ago I posted a topic about upcoming movies in 2011. A reason why we think these movies look good is because of the trailers. I love watching movie trailers so I was wondering what were your favorite trailers of the past year?

Mine Include:
Black Swan
The Fighter
Tron Legacy
The Town

The Fighter is airing much better commercials now for the DVD release than they did for the theatrical release but I was so pumped to see that movie. My dad and I were watching a Raptor's game and we saw the commercial go on and we both thought the movie looked incredible. I was waiting weeks to see that movie and it was definitely a success.

Inception's trailer was pretty intense as well. The town too. It wasn't the greatest movie in the world but the trailer hyped it pretty well.

True Grit was a fantastic Trailer as well. I haven't had the chance to see the movie though. Worth watching?
grappler0000
3/13/11 4:20:44PM
A couple of the lesser known, yet more creative/enjoyable movies:

Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

Rubber

The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia
Boo_Radley21
3/13/11 4:49:59PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by TeamDEY

Mine Include:
Black Swan
The Fighter
Tron Legacy
The Town

The Fighter is airing much better commercials now for the DVD release than they did for the theatrical release but I was so pumped to see that movie. My dad and I were watching a Raptor's game and we saw the commercial go on and we both thought the movie looked incredible. I was waiting weeks to see that movie and it was definitely a success.

Inception's trailer was pretty intense as well. The town too. It wasn't the greatest movie in the world but the trailer hyped it pretty well.

True Grit was a fantastic Trailer as well. I haven't had the chance to see the movie though. Worth watching?

Definitely man true grit was awesome
Budgellism
3/13/11 5:09:01PM

Posted by grappler0000

A couple of the lesser known, yet more creative/enjoyable movies:

Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

Rubber

The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

That movie looked creeper and I'm completely confused by it.

Please tell me that's not a real movie.

I'd actually love watching that documentary. I'd have to be pretty stoned to do so though.
TeamDEY
3/13/11 7:16:41PM
Catfish also has an awesome trailer
TeamDEY
3/13/11 7:18:32PM

Posted by Budgellism

I thought The Town was awesome. I think that movie should have been nominated at the Academy.
TS92turbo
3/13/11 7:27:26PM
St-Pierre vs Koscheck 2
grappler0000
3/13/11 7:44:48PM

Posted by TeamDEY

Catfish also has an awesome trailer

Solid trailer, but they were trying to sell something that the movie was not.