The Best MMAPlayground Prophet

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » The Best MMAPlayground Prophet
GrandMaster313
12/20/08 11:53:39PM
I was thinking about this today. Since this website has been around, who is the best at predicting UFC fights. I want to know overall picks, the round the fight ends and the way it ended. Who here scores the most Points Per Event (PPE)???

Discuss......
Jackelope
12/21/08 11:30:08AM
You can sort through the seasons here

It has been someone different every season, but there you can pick out who has had the best picks overall for every season
FlashyG
12/21/08 1:31:04PM
You can see peoples Career records since joining the site here

It only sorts by wins and losses though so I have no idea how you'd tell who's picking results most consistently.But looking at Career records,

Hyper22's 260 wins with only 107 losses is pretty impressive.

B_Goetz's accolades are pretty impressive as well, He's going to need a second profile page to show them off soon enough.

Hotrodttt has done an amazing job of picking results this season, he's still leads in points will 6 more losses than those with the best records.

DJSyko
12/21/08 1:53:02PM
Hyper22 must be a millionaire if he bets in real life, that guys an expert.
hotrodttt
12/21/08 2:00:38PM
B_Goetz, Flashy G, wrestler, dinex, Pookie, Babalu, Wolfman etc.
Pookie
12/21/08 4:20:54PM
Add Dewby, Tequilaman, Npayant and Sticksta13 to the names mentioned
hotrodttt
12/22/08 2:41:16PM

Posted by Pookie

Add Dewby, Tequilaman, Npayant and Sticksta13 to the names mentioned

Oh yeah how could I miss the guys from Team KY
TequilaMan2000
12/25/08 2:43:20PM
All Time Career Wins Here (changes automatically, so you can save this link and refer back to it after each event)

I'm in 4th place all time, and 2 of the people in front of me are on my team. Yup. We bad.

Of the Top 5 (6) players (5th place being a tie between Dewby and pickedpunk), 4 of them are from the War Room Warriors.

Things is about our team, is we don't really copy each other, or have team picks. Some events J-fight is on, and some event Bgoetz is on, other events someone else... but it always evens out with us kicking ass... our biggest competition is each other (and that freaking hyper22 clairvoyant).

wrestler189
12/30/08 12:14:13PM

Posted by hotrodttt

B_Goetz, Flashy G, wrestler, dinex, Pookie, Babalu, Wolfman etc.

appreciated. I believe you are certainly towards the top as well. Incredible season for you
wrestler189
12/30/08 12:15:48PM

Posted by TequilaMan2000

All Time Career Wins Here (changes automatically, so you can save this link and refer back to it after each event)

I'm in 4th place all time, and 2 of the people in front of me are on my team. Yup. We bad.

Of the Top 5 (6) players (5th place being a tie between Dewby and pickedpunk), 4 of them are from the War Room Warriors.

Things is about our team, is we don't really copy each other, or have team picks. Some events J-fight is on, and some event Bgoetz is on, other events someone else... but it always evens out with us kicking ass... our biggest competition is each other (and that freaking hyper22 clairvoyant).

seriously. Who the hell is that hyper22 guy? he came out of nowhere and took the lead. Props to him

..that doesnt mean WRW members won't take it right back over the next few events
wrestler189
12/30/08 12:18:00PM
On the first page we have 14 members from the WRW