The Best MMA Forum?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » The Best MMA Forum?
icebergsnoopy
6/22/10 7:16:13PM
I have to say this is the best forum I belong to, I am registered to about 30 mma forums and the other members seem not as educated as they do on this site. People are opinionated and say things to back up there accusations like "fedor sucks" or "liddell was never good bc hes stupid lookin" or my all time fav "anderson silva doesnt speak english so how can u like him?" I really appreciate this forum, just wonderin who feels the same or had some similar experiences.
Jackelope
6/22/10 7:36:59PM
We try to keep the playground a place for intelligent MMA debate.

Unfortunately the forum isn't quite as active as it once was because some people just can't hold their tongue for one reason or another or they lose control too many times and turn things petty. I think we have a lot of intelligent posters and that we've even lost a lot of intelligent posters throughout the years that I wish we hadn't.

Ultimately what I'm getting at is that I loved this place. Long before I was a mod and I will probably love it long after I'm a mod some day, too.
SpiderSilva
6/22/10 7:58:51PM

Posted by Jackelope

Unfortunately the forum isn't quite as active as it once was because some people just can't hold their tongue for one reason or another or they lose control too many times and turn things petty. I think we have a lot of intelligent posters and that we've even lost a lot of intelligent posters throughout the years that I wish we hadn't.

Ultimately what I'm getting at is that I loved this place. Long before I was a mod and I will probably love it long after I'm a mod some day, too.

as a tear drops from my eye 110% minus the being an mod props sir
icebergsnoopy
6/22/10 8:04:28PM

Posted by Jackelope

So lets get them back or get more active members, I'll stick mmaplayground in everyone's face for the next month, its easy promotion, its a quality product, ppl use it once and the rest sells itself. between the forums and fantasy games and news thats posted, EZ.
grappler0000
6/22/10 8:37:16PM
MMAPG is the best
Best forum in the world
All other forums are run by little girls
emfleek
6/22/10 9:50:25PM

Posted by grappler0000

MMAPG is the best
Best forum in the world
All other forums are run by little girls

Great success!
Rabi
6/23/10 1:53:30AM
This is the only forum I use, I use this site to get most of my MMA news as well. This is by far my no 1 use of mu computer ( visiting this site).

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hate4thestate
6/23/10 3:58:11AM
ive never been active in any other mma forums so im not sure what i can say. but i like this site alot for everything. i really enjoy the camp forums as well. when i joined sabotage inc and was a part of a camp with an active forum it changed the whole game for me in the best way. btw i think the whole site is pretty rad. dont get me wrong i love mma period but man this **** just gets me that much more into the fights.
BlueSkiesBurn
6/23/10 5:54:13AM
I've check out other site and the everything is the same on them. People trashing fighters, trashing each other, trashing fighters and each other in the same post, and even people trashing MMAPlayground. I come here because of the knowledge to be gained.

I'm sure there's not a regular user on this site that can say "I haven't learned sh*t from anyone since I've been on the playground" That's the biggest reason I come to this site, the game is cool, fantasy is always fun. The betting is okay (that's more to do with the fact that I've NEVER been a gambler), but it's the knowledge and insight that brings me back every day. I'm a firm believer that education is not books and degrees, it's putting knowledge to work in an effort to expand your understanding of things around you. This site expands your working knowledge of the MMA world. Every facet.

I seriously find myself avoiding conversations about MMA with people at bars and such because it's the same old humdrum "I hate Tito" "I love Chuck" "BJ can beat everyone" I mean, that stuff is cool, it's their opinion and they're entitled to it but I don't think it's going to expand my knowledge. I got my best friend on this website and his knowledge of MMA has shot through the roof in just the short amount of time he's been a contributing member.

Awesomely, my friends know what I am doing when they call me and they hear the keyboard in the background. "You're on the playground aren't you, Josh?" "HELL MOTHER ******* YEAH!"
PABLOMAFIOSO
6/23/10 6:49:58AM
The playground is the best. I am on here at least 2 or 3 times a day checking out the forums and my fight camp.
Other forums don't come close
emfleek
6/23/10 8:50:53AM
I love the Flamethrower burger from Dairy Queen. That's what I love.
Chael_Sonnen
6/23/10 10:05:12AM
This website/forums is the BEST EVA!
BlueSkiesBurn
6/23/10 2:36:49PM

Posted by emfleek

I love the Flamethrower burger from Dairy Queen. That's what I love.

Apparently you also love Justin Bieber
noahgenda
6/23/10 3:08:15PM
i am with you on that blueskies. if i end up going to bw3 or some place like that to watch a fight i purposely dont get involved in conversations with other tables. i can handle my own retarded friends' opinions, but not those of strangers, lol
AussiePride
6/24/10 1:15:01AM
Fightline.com is a pretty good MMA website for rumors and news.
Pookie
6/24/10 9:41:52AM
Yeah, id have to say that i'm pretty awesome. Not to say that i'm, possibly, the wisest and most wittiest awesome person in the world or anything. Thats not what im saying at all. Im saying i make this site awesome, and me alone. Yeah! Some of you are cool too. I guess. Some of you.

Best forum out there.
BlueSkiesBurn
6/24/10 3:06:59PM

Posted by Pookie

Yeah, id have to say that i'm pretty awesome. Not to say that i'm, possibly, the wisest and most wittiest awesome person in the world or anything. Thats not what im saying at all. Im saying i make this site awesome, and me alone. Yeah! Some of you are cool too. I guess. Some of you.

Best forum out there.