Best Mini-Series TV show...??

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Best Mini-Series TV show...??
Trapt1nw0nder
3/30/07 12:18:38PM
i dont really watch too many Mini-Series but i would have to go with WEEDS....that show got me by the balls and wouldnt let go!(and for only a 25 min show a week )...cant wait till the next season starts...

pv3Hpv3p
3/30/07 1:56:14PM
I liked the Weeds as well, but as soon as I saw Dexter (the show on afterwords) I was totally hooked...

One of the best shows I've seen in a long time... The only thing that worries me is that I'm not sure if the second season will be able to hold a candle to last years... I guess I shall see.
Billy_Soup
3/31/07 11:27:04PM
I always thought a mini series was something that only has one season. finishes in that one season. And usually has a small amount of episodes.

But if you are including Weeds, which is a great show. I will add The Wire, Rome, and trailer park boys
Stickan
4/1/07 5:55:13AM
Yea I've always thought of mini-series like a movie chopped up into 3-4 episodes.

I love Weeds though and there's nothing better than Trailer Park Boys.
Manfred
4/1/07 9:53:21AM
Haven't seen Weeds, but Splinter Cell is a good one. Not sure if it's still a mini-series if they do it a 2nd one.
Trapt1nw0nder
4/1/07 12:48:58PM

Posted by Manfred

Haven't seen Weeds, but Splinter Cell is a good one. Not sure if it's still a mini-series if they do it a 2nd one.

lol...you mean sleeper cell?

Splinter Cell is a video game....Pretty kickass video game too
hippysmacker
4/1/07 7:27:48PM
Band of brothers was definately the best min-series, and one of the best things period, I've ever seen.
mrsumo
4/1/07 10:01:22PM
"V" was the best mini series ever! Marc Singer kicked ass.
loller90278
4/1/07 11:21:42PM
i agree with dexter.
and i read the second book, it's not as good as the first but its pretty good also so dont count the second one out
hippysmacker
4/1/07 11:31:33PM
Dexter os an actual TV series, not a mini-series. I love the show too, but that would be a whole different thread to me.
loller90278
4/2/07 12:32:34AM
then that means weeds is a tv show, which means this thread is fabricated.

I DONT KNOW WHOS LYING TO ME THE NOSE OR THE BUTTHOLE!
Manfred
4/2/07 12:33:14AM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by Manfred

lol...you mean sleeper cell?

Splinter Cell is a video game....Pretty kickass video game too

Oops, Sleeper Cell. My bad. But I forgot about Band of Brothers, hippysmacker! Best EVA
ac_gi
4/2/07 5:55:33AM

Posted by hippysmacker

Band of brothers was definately the best min-series, and one of the best things period, I've ever seen.

I’m in the process of watching band of brothers now. I’ve finished the first 3 segments. It’s really good so far.
pv3Hpv3p
4/2/07 10:47:24AM

Posted by loller90278

i agree with dexter.
and i read the second book, it's not as good as the first but its pretty good also so dont count the second one out

Dexter was a book?

I had no idea... Worth the read?