Best Light heavyWeight in mma

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Best Light heavyWeight in mma
« Previous Page
Pookie
2/22/08 5:18:46AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

i am just going to put it out there...but maybe they mean tito when they say the person who beat up forrest at 50 or 60...just saying because if you remember he was allegedly hurt as well...

damn, can't forrest fight anyone that is healthy

yup... kieth jardine
jiujitsufreak74
2/22/08 5:37:43AM

Posted by Pookie

i am just going to put it out there...but maybe they mean tito when they say the person who beat up forrest at 50 or 60...just saying because if you remember he was allegedly hurt as well...

yup... kieth jardine

case in point right there. that is why jardine deserves it...forrest can't beat healthy people
Pookie
2/22/08 5:44:35AM

Posted by Pookie

yup... kieth jardine

case in point right there. that is why jardine deserves it...forrest can't beat healthy people

You sir... are a treat to mankind.
postman
2/22/08 12:03:03PM

Posted by rameydl8

Posted by postman

Posted by fightdavejordan

the champ is usally one if the but at the top of the heap is foresst griffin
and griffin is my fav.

Rampage may have the belt.... but in regards to skill.... WAR SHOGUN!!!!

and griffin beat his a#*

Wow a bit of a over statment. wasn't Griffen the one who got bloddied up by a man who was only at 50 or 60 % ?

well shogun didnt have to take the fight....so the excuses that he was 50 or 60 % are gettin kinda old......he made the choice to fight so all excuses should get thrown out the window

Griffen won the fight that was given to him, all I am saying is don't get all pumped up that your guy beat a badly injured Shogun. I mean come on do you people really think that Griffen is going to beat Page? How? No one has been able to give a way he his going to win. It is like Anderson and Rich, Rampage is better then Forrest at what he dose best and thats brawl. Face it heart can only take you so far. Then only thing Forrest has going for him is MMA Math.
fightdavejordan
2/26/08 9:23:16AM

hell with anybody that thinks that forrest is not one of the best lightheavy weights
and for some one how thinks jardin is good done lost it same goes for shogun and if he fight tito again forrest would beat him and same thing goes for jardin
DevonFoxy
2/26/08 9:40:04AM
Dan Henderson

I really think he is the best LHW. Yea he lost to Page but that fight was alot closer then a UD and i personally felt that Hendo did enough to win it but good job to both fighters as it was a great fight for both of them.

I personally just don't see anyone being able to beat Hendo convincingly anymore. No matter what happens in a fight with Hendo you cant say "Oh well he got his butt kicked he was outmatched." Because it just cant happen anymore. He lost to Lil Nog by armbar twice which hurts my case but when you compare him to Rampage Rampage got knocked out twice by Wandy who Hendo knocked out. I know more then anyone MMA math does not work but I'm just putting a name out there that most would overlook as he is now at MW.
Pookie
2/26/08 10:49:10AM

Posted by fightdavejordan

hell with anybody that thinks that forrest is not one of the best lightheavy weights
and for some one how thinks jardin is good done lost it same goes for shogun and if he fight tito again forrest would beat him and same thing goes for jardin

But tito isnt really that great either, definitely not top ten.
Pages: 1 [2]