Who Is The Best Fighter Ever?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Who Is The Best Fighter Ever?
maGGot
11/22/10 8:12:07PM
Who is the best UFC fighter ever? I'm talking past and present, i want to know what everyone else thinks. I think Tank Abbott was the best ever fighter, but now it's probably Big Daddy or Georges St Pierre.

Any thoughts?
postman
11/22/10 9:11:35PM
Uh clearly Phil Baroni is the greatest eva
PABLOMAFIOSO
11/22/10 9:17:34PM
He even screams it to the crowd to make sure everyone knows
Chael_Sonnen
11/22/10 10:57:11PM
Chael Sonnen....he even states it......"I'm the best!"
TheGodfather1024
11/23/10 12:26:30AM
Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor Fedor......and last but NOT LEAST......FEDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tcunningham
11/23/10 3:22:59AM
id have to say guys like dan severn but thats cause i really like the old ufc days. its really about personal opinion. i always thought that crocop and wanderlei silvas pride fights were always amazing. i remember being absolutely blown away with the violence of silva and the amazing clean striking from crocop. fedor is an honorable mention but only during pride.
maGGot
11/23/10 5:09:38PM
No way man it's definitely big daddy or tank abbott
olunaticfringeo
11/23/10 5:10:11PM
Of the past i think royce gracie but nowadays it is jose aldo
maGGot
11/23/10 6:01:07PM
the first ufc fight ever were royce gracie fought that guy that was a pro boxer is as funny as to watch
postman
11/23/10 11:06:41PM
Gary Goodridge is no were near the best UFC fighter bud.
Kpro
12/1/10 11:13:52PM
I'd say Gary Goodridge, but only if we're talking all-time greatest.
Pookie
12/2/10 1:57:54PM

Posted by Kpro

I'd say Gary Goodridge, but only if we're talking all-time greatest.

Or Tank Abbott... if we're talking all-time.
mrsmiley
12/2/10 3:00:09PM

I think we first have to make a clear distinction between "best" and "greatest". I would consider Saku the greatest but he was not the best. I would say the overall best fighter as of yet is Fedor than GSP or Anderson. If it wasn't for the huge loss to Serra I would actually put GSP as the best but that one still sits very sour to me. Sure Fedor lost to Werdum but it wasn't as dramatic I think.
hate4thestate
12/2/10 6:01:12PM
You are all wrong....

GENKI ******* SUDO
warglory
12/2/10 8:42:38PM

Posted by postman

I'm pretty sure he doesn't mean Gary Goodridge.
ncordless
12/3/10 3:28:27AM

Posted by warglory

Posted by postman

I'm pretty sure he doesn't mean Gary Goodridge.

Then who is he talking about?

Big Daddy? Tank?

Everyone knows that Rickson Gracie was the greatest of all-time.
DutchRebelP
12/3/10 12:48:29PM
Royce Gracie by far
Pookie
12/3/10 1:33:02PM

Posted by DutchRebelP

Royce Gracie by far

Rickson Gracie!