Best Fight Camp

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Best Fight Camp
chickmagnet
11/25/07 10:27:50PM
There are alot of great fight camps out there that have produced
alot of good fighters, such as.........

ChuteBoxe (produced Anderson Silva,Wanderlei, the Rua bro's, Thiago Silva

Brazilian Top Team (Arona, lil nog, big nog,Filho, roan carniero,mario sperry)

American Top Team (Denis Kang,Din Thomas,Benji Radach,ThiagoAlves, and alot more

Miletich Fighting Systems (Pat Miletich,Pulver,Hughes,Sylvia,Lawler,and so many more

Red Devil Sport Club ( Fedor and Aleks, Suloev,Semenov)

Xtreme Couture ( Couture obviosly, Forrest, Tyson, Kampmman

Team Sidyotong ( Kenflo, Cote, .....great coach(Dellegrade)

Team Quest ( Hendo, Lindland, Soko,Leben,Ed Herman,Burkman, Horwich)

American Kickboxing Academy ( Swick, Jon Fitch, KOS, Paul Buentello)

Juanito Ibarra ( Rampage, Vera, Bisping, Kongo, and a very good coach)

Greg Jacksons Camp ( Rashad Evans, Jardine, GSP is a new addition, Nate Marquardt, produced Diego Sanchez,

Team Punishment (Kendall Grove, Melvin Guillard, Matt Hamill, and of course Tito Ortiz

some other ones that used to be at the top were like Hammer House and the Lions Den.

Give your thoughts on who you think is the Best Fight Camp and please bring up some camps I did not mention.
paddy260
11/25/07 10:42:46PM
Greg Jacksons Camp ( Rashad Evans, Jardine, GSP is a new addition, Nate Marquardt, produced Diego Sanchez,

not because whos in it but cause greg jackson is an amazing trainer i have never heard bad things about him
tuvok500
11/26/07 12:44:27PM
Yoda fight Camp !!

rcg916
11/26/07 1:00:38PM
Kendall Grove is training with Xtreme Couture now...
NatedawgThaM
11/26/07 1:05:12PM
Brazilian Top Team by a land slide. Nothing compares to there talent. There stacked. Even though Paulo Fhilio just left, there still stacked. Machida, Big Nog, Lil Nog, Ricardo Arona, Murilo Bustemante Anderson Silva.

Great BJJ in every fighter. It's a crazy camp and I think matched up against any of the other teams with each team picking 5 of there best against each other. I think they would win all the match ups.

I know people have beat there fighters before but thats only one fighter in that camp. Anybody else in that camp gets run over by BTT.

It's a crazy team with crazy talent. If I was an MMA fighter and I could fight in any camp. That would be it no doubt. Hands down.
fedorwins1
11/26/07 1:35:04PM
Black House hands down...
hippysmacker
11/26/07 1:46:37PM

Posted by fedorwins1

have to agree. Bog Nog is their now, so that gives them 3 possible UFC champs within the year Anderson, Machida, and Nog.
Naturaldisaster
11/27/07 8:40:08AM
Greg Jackson Camp is the best right now
MMAnomale
11/27/07 11:40:58AM
Right now we're at a time where there are so many Great camps out there. Everything from ChuteBox Academy, to BTT, ATT, and Team Quest, Couture's camp, Jackson's camp, there are just so many. And all of these camps have some amazing young talent coming up through the ranks that we'll get to see in the years to come. It's an exciting and great time to be an MMA fan.......
cmill21
11/27/07 3:07:04PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by fedorwins1

have to agree. Bog Nog is their now, so that gives them 3 possible UFC champs within the year Anderson, Machida, and Nog.

And you disagreed with me about Machida possibly becoming champ . Black house or Chute Boxe, nothing else is all that close.
szucconi
11/27/07 3:41:26PM

Posted by chickmagnet

Juanito Ibarra ( Rampage, Vera, Bisping, Kongo, and a very good coach)

Vera trains mostly with Lloyd Irvin.
cowcatcher
11/27/07 3:42:42PM
right now im gonna go with black house, but if i was picking on a total body of work its definately MFS
Pitbull09
11/27/07 4:24:38PM
Xtreme Couture and Miletich Fighting System are by far the best in producing fighters at champion pedigree. Isnt Jackson alos in Xtreme Couture? Maybe Im just getting things confused but I thought he was. Miletich has produced so many champions for the UFC its unbelievable how little acknowledge ment is paid to him as Gracie BJJ usually gets credit for everything in MMA