Best / Favorite Beer

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Best / Favorite Beer
Next Page »
HulkRage
11/5/07 6:38:42AM
What is your favorite / best beer out there?
raulthebullfighter07
11/5/07 6:45:19AM
a beer called Krystal Hefiweizen, it's from Germany. had it a few years ago on a deployment. wasn't too strong, nice taste, smoothe! The next beer i'll have will be in two and a half months.
Mastodon2
11/5/07 6:48:15AM
Still loving my Wychwood ales, Hobgoblin, Circlemaster, Wychcraft, all brilliant beers!

I want to try some of that Coors light stuff I've seen advertised on TV, "Brewed for a light, refreshing taste" apparently, and I usually drink quite heavy ales, so I wouldnt mind something a little smoother and more drinkable.
Twenty20Dollars
11/5/07 7:22:14AM
bud light
scoozna
11/5/07 10:32:33AM

Posted by Mastodon2

Still loving my Wychwood ales, Hobgoblin, Circlemaster, Wychcraft, all brilliant beers!

I want to try some of that Coors light stuff I've seen advertised on TV, "Brewed for a light, refreshing taste" apparently, and I usually drink quite heavy ales, so I wouldnt mind something a little smoother and more drinkable.

I hope that was sarcasm! Almost anything brewed in the US with "light" in the name has NO taste.

There's a lager brewed here in Pennsylvania that's cheap and good. Yeugling Lager. A personal favorite.

I also love anything ever brewed in Belgium.

[RANT]
I'd love to try more imports...all they ever stock is Corona/Dos Equis/Grolsch/Tsing Tao/Guiness !!!!
[/RANT]
kevietre
11/5/07 10:35:33AM
I work out a lot so when I do drink beer Amstel Light is the healthiest beer. I know it's hard to consider beer healthy. My favorite beer though is Keystone Light.
Mastodon2
11/5/07 10:40:03AM

Posted by scoozna

I hope that was sarcasm! Almost anything brewed in the US with "light" in the name has NO taste.

No, I want something light and easy to drink, since most of the stuff I drink is very heavy and strong.
Ordep
11/5/07 11:52:15AM
Imperial - from Costa Rica (no the imitation they sell here in the states)

Schaefer - I really like the classics

Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale - brewed in Atlanta, really good.

Medalla - from Puerto Rico

Amstel Light

iwannabesedated
11/5/07 12:36:53PM
Natural Lite.Pasbst.Bud Light.Yueng Ling

Funny story about Yueng Ling..I live in southwest PA and Yueng Ling is Brewed in Pottsville PA like maybe 2 hrs away from where i live.So last weekend im at this bar/ club here in town.I ordered a Yueng Ling for my Buddy Bartender says 4 dollars..im like 4 dollars..she likes yeah its "Imported" im like WTF its made in PA how the in the hell can it be imported.
JWils
11/5/07 12:55:23PM
Killian's is my favorite. Very tasty.

I'm a Captain Morgan/Coke man most of the time though. I always have a good time sailing on the Captain Morgan ship...
StorminYourman
11/5/07 2:01:24PM
really cheap PBRs
cheap Rolling rock
higher end Bass Ale ,Brooklyn Lager
Top La Fin du Mon
ocho-cinco
11/5/07 2:40:10PM
Sleemans - Canada
Pacifico - Mexico
Stella Atios - Belgium
Skol - Brazil
rabbit915
11/5/07 2:41:54PM
There is this micro-brew in wisconsin called new glarus brewery. They have this one beer called spotted cow that is unbelievably good.

However im very cheap and mostly drink keystone light.
ohiostate1016
11/5/07 3:16:34PM
Um, I'm only 18, so I don't drink beer. ;)
faille
11/5/07 3:34:27PM
The only beer I drink is Coors Light
roadking95th
11/5/07 3:50:10PM

Posted by Mastodon2

Posted by scoozna

No, I want something light and easy to drink, since most of the stuff I drink is very heavy and strong.

What does Coors Light and a canoe have in common? They're both close to water!

Cheap Beer: Milwaukee's Best Light $10/case cans
Normal Beer: Yuengling Lager $18/case bottles
If $ don't matter: Guinness $42/case cans, cans are the way to go.

Guinness, Guinness, and Guinness.
TNunley
11/5/07 4:08:47PM

Posted by roadking95th
Cheap Beer: Milwaukee's Best Light $10/case cans
Normal Beer: Yuengling Lager $18/case bottles
If $ don't matter: Guinness $42/case cans, cans are the way to go.

Guinness, Guinness, and Guinness.

Wow, I can't believe there is someone who can stand "The Beast".

Milwaukee's beast is by far the worst tasting beer I think I've ever drank.

Corona, or Boulevard wheat are pretty good
CwB
11/5/07 5:12:19PM
I am a poor college student so the beers i drink are

Keystone light - 4.99 a twelve pack before tax
Natural Light - Same price
Milwaukee's best Light- same price

they all taste like water and get the job done

But the best beer of all is a Hefweisen brewed at my restaurant.
gspgnp
11/5/07 6:01:50PM
Stella Artois
All varieties of Sleeman's
Alexander Keith's Pale Ale
mrsmiley
11/5/07 6:09:53PM
I think Natural light is the best beer on the planet.

The worst

Old Leg Humper.
ko-kbo130
11/5/07 6:09:54PM

Posted by raulthebullfighter07

a beer called Krystal Hefiweizen, it's from Germany. had it a few years ago on a deployment. wasn't too strong, nice taste, smoothe! The next beer i'll have will be in two and a half months.

i had one in germany this summer it was either krystal or bischoff. i cant quiet rember but it was amazing. other good beers are moosehead, kilkeny, sam adams (any of them except cherry wheat ale), yeunglings great, kostrizer shwarzbeir is probally one of the greatest things known to man, ichnusa, spaten. there are so many great beers out there.
loonytnt
11/5/07 6:25:42PM
water for me thanks
SpiderSilva
11/5/07 9:41:09PM
Well lets see I live in the states also in the state that brews the best beer .
Never drink
Coors Light not good at all its know as Rocky Mtn. piss water(don't mean to dis but its true)
We have this brewry called New Belgium it makes one of the best beers in the world called FAT TIRE if you haven't tried it or seen it it is slowly making its way out there if you see buy it and let me know everyone love this
They have a winter ale that comes out called 2 BELOW damn its good
Another Great beer is Blue Moon Was first brewed at Coors Field(Colorado Rockies field) there was such a higfh demand for it they started to expand and it continues to win awards everwhere its great!

Remember these names

FAT TIRE
BLUE MOON
In the fall 2 BELOW
HulkRage
11/6/07 2:19:07AM

Posted by Mastodon2

Posted by scoozna

You would be better off sticking with the ales. Bud, Bud light, Coors, Coors light, and all of the other "big name" american beers have weak or no flavor at all.
Blizzard
11/6/07 6:08:09AM
Alaskan amber, Dos Equis amber, Red Tail ale, Fat tire.
Ales are the best.
Mastodon2
11/6/07 6:21:52AM

Posted by HulkRage

You would be better off sticking with the ales. Bud, Bud light, Coors, Coors light, and all of the other "big name" american beers have weak or no flavor at all.

Damn, looks like I'll stick to my Riggwelter after all!

Great stuff, probably impossible to find outside of England though!
Mitchell740
11/6/07 11:36:46AM
Miller being a cheap high school student, I find it the best of the cheap beers.
Djbb
11/6/07 11:59:40AM
I don't normally drink beer, being a Capt. Morgan fan, but I don't mind Samuel Adams.
scoozna
11/6/07 1:32:17PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Natural Lite.Pasbst.Bud Light.Yueng Ling

Funny story about Yueng Ling..I live in southwest PA and Yueng Ling is Brewed in Pottsville PA like maybe 2 hrs away from where i live.So last weekend im at this bar/ club here in town.I ordered a Yueng Ling for my Buddy Bartender says 4 dollars..im like 4 dollars..she likes yeah its "Imported" im like WTF its made in PA how the in the hell can it be imported.

Ha! Someone should revoke her PA citizenship! Unless she was hot.
Evilwig
11/6/07 2:17:27PM
Guinness!!!!
Pages: [1] 2