What is the best entrance song for UFC?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » What is the best entrance song for UFC?
« Previous Page
Lord_Lenny
6/22/07 7:46:42PM
Renegade by Styx, you gotta be a badass to pull it off but it would be sweet
DJDark41
6/22/07 9:05:02PM
Domination by Pantera just because I love that song. For intimidation purposes I'd pick For Whom The Bell Tolls by Metallica.
Sargeant
6/24/07 1:51:04PM
i'm surprised that when UFC had there PPV in Ireland not to long ago, nobody came out to house of pain. i mean, COME ON,that would have been perfect!

the best songto come out to in General would be "Bodies" by Drowning pool

me personally i would come out to "Jungle love" by the time, or "Living in America" by James brown. completewith the top hate n everything. because im THAT patriotic
tepid55
6/25/07 8:21:13PM
I hope some fighter uses either Broken-Seether or My Immortal-Evanescence.
BigSlick
6/25/07 8:59:03PM
" for whom the bell tolls" by metallica.

take a look to the sky just before you die, its the last time you will....

LPs one step closer is good for sure.

anything u say to me puts me one step closer to the edge, and Im about to break.....
Piccosaur
6/25/07 9:15:49PM
Hahaha, Kimbo came out to "This is Why I'm Hot". I thought it was pretty cool. Not motivational though.
phvcx_1337
6/26/07 3:18:40AM
Do You Really Want to Hurt Me - Culture Club or
Karma Chameleon - Culture Club or
I'm Coming Out - Dianna Ross & The Supremes
GrandMaster313
6/26/07 12:51:57PM
"Ring of Fire" J. Cash
MrGreeny
6/26/07 6:41:51PM

Posted by Sargeant

i'm surprised that when UFC had there PPV in Ireland not to long ago, nobody came out to house of pain. i mean, COME ON,that would have been perfect!

me personally i would come out to "Jungle love" by the time, or "Living in America" by James brown. completewith the top hate n everything. because im THAT patriotic

Marcus 'The Irish Hand Grenade' Davis (a.k.a. The Celtic Warior)
Walked out at UFC 72 Victory to House Of Pain - Jump Arround :) You gotta listen more carefully :P
DMcCabe11
6/26/07 6:59:15PM
Randy at ufc 68 and forrest at ufc 72 those were the best entrance songs ever and hughes at ufc 63 when he fought penn
Tons33
6/26/07 7:10:30PM
Anything By DMX.
EddieBowers
6/26/07 10:22:24PM
I would like to see someone come out to Coming undone by Korn, any Korn song for that matter. Or F**king Hostile by Pantera.. I just love that song and how fast it is.
Aether
6/26/07 10:57:27PM

Posted by Mastodon2

Mirkos Entrance to "Pride" was immense, but his "Wild boys" entrance is great too. All these guys using metal to look intense or Gangsta rap to look intimidating, it just doesnt wash and its so fake.

Did you ever think that maybe they picked the songs they did because they enjoy them as opposed to because they were trying to impress or intimidate you?
Biggee
6/27/07 7:36:43PM
Jesus Loves Me by Anna B. Warner! Could u think of the guy your fighting kinda getting freaked out by this song! Looking at him crazy at the stare down and just lowly singing it.
Naturaldisaster
6/28/07 4:14:45PM
"enter the cage" adema
"96 Quite Bitter Beings" CKY
"Voodoo" godsmack

those are the ones I would use
ko-kbo130
6/28/07 9:42:50PM
i wont back down johnny cash prepare for war young buck worlds greatest by r kelly would be hard to pull of but its a good song to get you focused
Sargeant
6/30/07 5:05:15AM

Posted by CtOlaf

Posted by Sargeant

Marcus 'The Irish Hand Grenade' Davis (a.k.a. The Celtic Warior)
Walked out at UFC 72 Victory to House Of Pain - Jump Arround :) You gotta listen more carefully :P

ha, thanks i do have to listen more carefully it just made sense for SOMEONE in Ireland to come out to that. and who better than the Irish Hand grenade? lol
Ultimate_fighter
7/1/07 10:22:51PM
Nonpoint - Bullet With a Name On It
Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff
Linkin Park - Faint
Linkin Park - One Step Closer
Linkin Park FT. Black Thought - X-cutioner Style
FeelTheJoy
7/2/07 8:07:58PM
children of bodom-are you dead yet
numa numa song..... hahaha
slipknot- before i forget
carma carma cameleon.. haha yesss.
fat joe- i make it rain
that song do you really want to hurt me.
system of a down- b.y.o.b
slipknot- wait and bleed
slipknot-duality
metalica- sandman
ooo my fav. pennywise-bro hym

and other great stuff i cant think about. and 3 of them are fake. incase your dumb and cant tell
masodd
7/6/07 3:24:56PM
Someone needs to come out to Let's Go by Trick daddy/Lil John............tito coming out to mosh by eminem.........rampage comin out to watever it was at ufc 71............and then randy comin out to Back in the Saddle by aerosmith,thats a classic or dream on by them as well would be good
casey64
7/6/07 4:25:33PM
:agree masodd:
TOMMYAYO05
7/7/07 4:13:43AM
Im gonna say titos mosh is the best but i would like to see him come out to hit em up by tupac because that just fits his personality.I have to say when i was at ufc 59 with titos return that was the greatest ovation and the biggest rush iv had at a ufc event and iv been to 6.ufc 59 ufc 60 ufc 61 ufc 58 ufc 57 and ufc 71
Pages: 1 [2]