Could this be the best 30 day period in MMA History

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Could this be the best 30 day period in MMA History
Kracker_Jap
6/3/08 9:28:28PM
You have,

UFC 84 and 85

Elite on CBS

WEC 34 and the WVR event....

WOW so far this is the best 30day period in my memory, the MMA Scene is exploding big time

I hope UFC 85 carries on with the awsome-ness
holt8081
6/3/08 9:30:46PM
ya this is a good time for us all.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
6/3/08 9:44:39PM
your forgetting ufc 86 and the ultimate fighter finale . and yes i would have to say so.
bigbubbano23
6/3/08 9:45:09PM
prolly i can't wait to see taner destroy grove.
Kracker_Jap
6/3/08 10:04:20PM

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

your forgetting ufc 86 and the ultimate fighter finale . and yes i would have to say so.

Wow those are in this 30day too!!!!

Its History in the making MMA best//most popular sport in the world
juanez13
6/3/08 10:19:21PM
WAR MMA
Mchubb316
6/3/08 10:26:11PM
Dream 4 is mixed in there as well. I love the fact there are so many solid cards in a month span.
chubbud22
6/3/08 10:29:00PM
My girlfriend has been complaining about how much MMA I have been watching lately; I am going to have to reach back like a pimp and slap a hoe LOL
FrankTheTank1181
6/3/08 10:59:27PM
Haha, keep that pimp hand strong and don't forget the baby powder. Oh and yeah it's a sweet time for MMA and MMA fans.
wolfman
6/3/08 10:59:50PM

Posted by chubbud22

My girlfriend has been complaining about how much MMA I have been watching lately; I am going to have to reach back like a pimp and slap a hoe LOL

LOL Yeah, Dynamite Hack style.

Dynamite Hack - Boyz in the Hood

EDIT: Have to spread the love...
cmill21
6/3/08 11:13:17PM
Beast year in mma thus far IMHO. Elite on CBS, UFC being pushed to put on some amazing cards, Affliction putting on the best card in the history of mma IMO, Dream rising up, WEC gaining noteriety, not to mention K-1 having some amazing super fights, and tourneys. Great time for combat sports.
ThaAxeMurderer7
6/3/08 11:20:46PM

Posted by cmill21

Beast year in mma thus far IMHO. Elite on CBS, UFC being pushed to put on some amazing cards, Affliction putting on the best card in the history of mma IMO, Dream rising up, WEC gaining noteriety, not to mention K-1 having some amazing super fights, and tourneys. Great time for combat sports.

Yep, can't forget about Affliction!
wolfman
6/3/08 11:20:51PM

Posted by cmill21

Couldn't of said it better myself! Did you mean to say beast year or best year? Either way it fits, but if you didn't mean to... Don't know why I found it so funny, but it made me laugh.
NatedawgThaM
6/3/08 11:28:33PM

Posted by cmill21

100%

Except I would go as far as to say it's the best year for combat sports as a whole!!! Because I can't forget about boxing. Juan Manual Lopez vs Daniel Ponce de Leon this saturday on free HBO is gonna be sick, not to mention in July next month the best boxing welterweight slugfest since Gatti-Ward 1 is gonna take place, MIGUEL COTTO VS ANTONIO MARGARITO!!!

One bad ass time to be a fight fan!!!
jiujitsufreak74
6/3/08 11:36:29PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by chubbud22

Hey you gotta do what you gotta do...

and wolfman...i like their version better than Eazy's...maybe because it sounds so out of place that is actually good
wolfman
6/3/08 11:40:48PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by wolfman

Posted by chubbud22

Hey you gotta do what you gotta do...

and wolfman...i like their version better than Eazy's...maybe because it sounds so out of place that is actually good

Yeah, I also like their version better than the original. I blast this song when I drive down Nebraska Ave....that's where all the hoes/hookers are in Tampa. j/k
Twenty20Dollars
6/3/08 11:46:38PM
and strikeforce

and theres like 3 local KC,MO events here in like 2 weeks and Ken Shamrock is suppose to be at Whiskey Tango when Tonya evaniger fights again.
dannyfrank
6/4/08 8:29:55AM
holy crap! i never realized how much stuff has been going on lately
pv3Hpv3p
6/4/08 11:46:02AM

Posted by bigbubbano23

prolly i can't wait to see taner destroy grove.

I reeeeealy hope so.... Tanner needs a win so bad... he's one of my fav's and I just can't stand Grove for some reason...
The_Italian_Stallion
6/4/08 12:10:04PM
If it's not the best I don't know what is... because it is certainly been a wild and awesome stretch of time!
tylerlee123
6/4/08 12:10:07PM
Yea thats what I was thinking my claendar is full
Kracker_Jap
6/5/08 1:08:09AM

Posted by tylerlee123

Your avatar made me think you were Kpro
Kpro
6/5/08 4:05:13PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Posted by tylerlee123

Your avatar made me think you were Kpro

haha, I've been confused about this more than once too, wondering when I posted certain posts.

I'll have a new avatar up within a week, still trying to decide
Cdellorso
6/6/08 11:15:05PM
up down up down left rigt left right ab ab lol

Frank the tanks old school Avatar....

good times- much more to come - War Clay guida
williamraysmith
6/7/08 11:38:27AM
Yes this year has been great and its only going to get better. Its like a dream come true.