Best comedy movie of all time ....

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Best comedy movie of all time ....
Next Page »
keith-hackney1
7/1/08 11:35:19AM
I'm from the UK, and no matter what anybody says, the best comedy of all time, that still makes me crack up every time i watch it has to be DUMB AND DUMBER !! Jim carrey and jeff daniels were made for that film, they both played their characters so well, no other actors out there in the world could of pulled it off the way they did. The soundtrack is awesome too....

billycarnage
7/1/08 11:45:17AM
Yep I agree.

A few that come close IMO...
Tommy Boy
Saving Silverman
Anchorman
Knocked Up
The Pick of Destiny (Aquired Taste)
Cdellorso
7/1/08 11:53:44AM
I love GROUNDHOG DAY- not a huge farley fan.... liked superbad too
emfleek
7/1/08 11:57:06AM
3 of my favorites...

Old School
40 Year Old Virgin
Dumb & Dumber
gsquat
7/1/08 11:59:06AM
Dumb and Dumber is the first thing that comes to mind... runners up would be The Wedding Crashers, Tommy Boy/Black Sheep, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and The Pick of Destiny was funny. Long live the D!
TWITA
7/1/08 11:59:59AM
Seriously? C'mon guys - Caddyshack - best comedy ever!
DCRage
7/1/08 12:01:34PM
Spaceballs is among my favorites, although I also confess to being one of very few people who thought just as highly of Meet The Spartans.
gsquat
7/1/08 12:18:33PM

Posted by TWITA

No way. Happy Gilmore was a way better golf movie and comedy. The only funny thing in Caddyshack was Bill Murray hitting the flowers. Oh, Spaceballs... best spoof of all time.
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/1/08 12:36:13PM

Posted by keith-hackney1

I'm from the UK, and no matter what anybody says, the best comedy of all time, that still makes me crack up every time i watch it has to be DUMB AND DUMBER !! Jim carrey and jeff daniels were made for that film, they both played their characters so well, no other actors out there in the world could of pulled it off the way they did. The soundtrack is awesome too....

yeah dude, soon as i saw that thread title it's the first movie that popped into my head. freaking hilarious. props dude

and well fear and loathing i cant stop laughing when watching, also billy madison is quite funny. and half baked and def the big lebowski
juanez13
7/1/08 1:19:02PM
agree with Dumb and Dumber....

of the the funniest that just came out recently was Get Smart (with the guy from the 40 yr old virgin, also a hilarious movie)

also, i think Will Ferrell is probably the funniest actor right now, the guy just cracks me up every time i see him in a movie (talladega nights, Semi-Pro, wedding crashers, Blades of Glory, and Step Brothers looks hilarious too).....him and Steve Carell are by far the funniest right now.

surprised now has mentioned Borat, not the funniest ever, but still Hilarious.
cloppio
7/1/08 1:26:29PM
what about airplane? a true classic, my favorite by far

"what's you vector victor?"
"do i have clearance clarence?"
"roger, roger"

zephead
7/1/08 1:38:29PM
Caddyshack
Blazin Saddles
pv3Hpv3p
7/1/08 1:41:15PM

Posted by gsquat

Posted by TWITA

No way. Happy Gilmore was a way better golf movie and comedy. The only funny thing in Caddyshack was Bill Murray hitting the flowers. Oh, Spaceballs... best spoof of all time.

This is blasphemy...
Leland
7/1/08 1:57:40PM
Blazing Saddles
Anything Will Ferrel
Half Baked was great too
npayant
7/1/08 2:11:06PM
I like:

The Jerk - Steve Martin
Waiting for Guffman
Spinal Tap
Officespace
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Meet the Parents
Billy Madison

and whoever said Spaceballs --YES!!
dannyfrank
7/1/08 2:11:49PM
seriously people. what about:

animal house?

trains, planes, & automobiles?
ThaAxeMurderer7
7/1/08 2:37:22PM
One of my favorites is The Great Outdoors. John Candy and Dan Aykroyd made a good team. When they shot the hair off that bears ass I couldn't stop laughing.
CantAndleDaRiddum
7/1/08 3:23:25PM
dumb & dumber or big lebowski
masodd
7/1/08 4:23:41PM
Me, Myself, and Irene is the best of all time.
sammyd1213
7/1/08 4:47:08PM
Meet the Parents and Harold and Kumar
Ben_Hutch
7/1/08 5:22:26PM
Aeroplane, Meet the Parents, Austin Powers, Anchorman.
keith-hackney1
7/1/08 6:10:01PM
You guys should check out another comedy, some of you Americans would probably of seen it, its funny just because its so stupid, and the film is BASKET BALL made by and stars the south park creators. Thats another good one for stupid humor !!!
Pookie
7/1/08 6:10:55PM
Superbad
DJDark41
7/1/08 6:19:48PM

Posted by goatse

btw can we show naked chicks here?

Anyway, I think Wayne's World(1 and 2, but I think 2 was better) takes best comedy movie for me.
tdietel01
7/1/08 6:36:44PM
1. Happy Gilmore
2. Dumb and Dumber
3. Anchorman

I laugh everytime i watch them!!
Kimura
7/1/08 6:52:48PM
Top Gun trilogy.
loller90278
7/1/08 7:18:21PM
i might be in the minority but i think mean girls is one of the funniest movies of all time.

1. airplane
2. borat
3. superbad
4. mean girls
5. shaun of the dead
EON
7/1/08 7:20:29PM
Screwed
Happy Gilmore
Baseketball
Almost Heroes
Black Sheep
Dumb And Dumber
Clerks
Harold And Kumar Go To White Castle
Half Baked
Billy Madison
Undercover Brother
Scary Movie
Bad Santa
Slapshot
Team America World Police
The Naked Gun
Van Wilder
Beerfest
Animal House
Office Space
Tommy Boy
Not Another Teen Movie
FrankTheTank1181
7/1/08 7:46:02PM
Just some of my favorites:

Caddyshack
Blazing Saddles
Spaceballs
Borat
Clerks
Superbad
Stripes
Office Space
asterisk
7/1/08 10:54:28PM

Posted by goatse

airplane

btw can we show naked chicks here?

Claythan wendler...is that you?

Anyhow... Fear and loathing is the BEST movie ever, although when I'm sober, it's not the same. Half Baked is the shit too. Sir Smokealot is classic... "bitch, you know what I want! I wanna talk to Samson!" lol. Tombstone isn't a comedy, but has some funny ass parts to it..."Well, this happens to be a nocturne." "A which?" "You know, Frederick f*ckin Chopin" lmao
Pages: [1] 2