Best Chicken Nugget dipping sauce....???

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Best Chicken Nugget dipping sauce....???
Next Page »
POLL: Best dipping sauce...??
Barbeque 38% (15)
Sweet-N-Sour 33% (13)
Hot Mustard 8% (3)
Ketchup 3% (1)
None 3% (1)
Shit-cken Nuggets??? 18% (7)
Trapt1nw0nder
3/7/07 2:01:46PM
which is the best dipping sauce for Mcdonalds chicken nuggets! :p

Yummers!

fedorwins1
3/7/07 2:05:59PM
Barbeque > everything else
madmarck
3/7/07 2:06:12PM
Ketchup. Its the universal dippin sauce. Goes from burger to fries to nuggets. All on on plate.
Some people even use it on eggs and mac and cheese.
mma_fan_matt
3/7/07 2:13:38PM
BBQ.
Trapt1nw0nder
3/7/07 2:15:35PM
Sweet-N-Sour all the way!!!.....today is the first time i tasted it and....OMFG!!!

usually when i order nuggets i specifically ask for Barbeque,so that was all they would give me,but today i forgot to ask for any specific kind of sauce and when i got home i was like "wow...they have Hot Mustard and Sweet-N-Sour"?....anyways....freaking Superb!
crimethinc
3/7/07 2:16:47PM
Most of the time it's BBQ. But have you ever tried dipping them in honey? That's the only dipping sauce I used as a kid.
Trapt1nw0nder
3/7/07 2:21:26PM

Posted by crimethinc

Most of the time it's BBQ. But have you ever tried dipping them in honey? That's the only dipping sauce I used as a kid.

naw man,they just gave me BBQ,S-n-S,and HM.....and Ketchup for the fries...i tried them all,but no they didnt give me any Honey....do they have Honey,or do you use honey from home?

if they do they i will ask for it next time
loller90278
3/7/07 2:28:22PM
sure, delete my thread askin if tim lost for unknown motives and applaud this thread
Ydoc
3/7/07 2:31:51PM

Posted by loller90278

sure, delete my thread askin if tim lost for unknown motives and applaud this thread

Yes sir!

I don't like Micky D's nuggets... so I'm going with the Buttermilk Ranch I get with my popcorn chicken at Sonic.
madmarck
3/7/07 2:32:42PM

Posted by loller90278

WEll this is in a off topic forum. (the right place). and yours was kinda trolling/ fighter bashing. Saying that Tim took a dive just b/c he had a bad performance.
loller90278
3/7/07 4:00:35PM
ok im not gonna get into an argument so this will be the last post out of me about that subject but i didn't SAY that he took a dive, i merely arose a question that everyone got butthurt over

edit: ima vote for sweet-n-sour or whatever its called cuz mcd's bbq taste like piss
Trapt1nw0nder
3/7/07 4:05:44PM

Posted by loller90278

ok im not gonna get into an argument so this will be the last post out of me about that subject but i didn't SAY that he took a dive, i merely arose a question that everyone got butthurt over

edit: ima vote for sweet-n-sour or whatever its called cuz mcd's bbq taste like piss

i dont even wanna know how you ever tasted piss,but yea.......Sweet N Sour is da best..

hcazlekker
3/7/07 5:10:17PM
Sweet and sour sauce is good. I gotta go with hot mustard though. I usually order my McChickens with no mayonaise and ask for a package of hot mustard instead.

Ya know what's really good? McChicken with no mayo, add tartar sauce and extra pickles.
FLAMarlins35
3/7/07 5:42:43PM
i like them plain. i like burgers plain too
Trapt1nw0nder
3/7/07 5:44:14PM

Posted by hcazlekker

Sweet and sour sauce is good. I gotta go with hot mustard though. I usually order my McChickens with no mayonaise and ask for a package of hot mustard instead.

Ya know what's really good? McChicken with no mayo, add tartar sauce and extra pickles.

dont tell me man!..lol...im already hungry again....but guess i'll just have an apple so i can hold till around 8......its 4:40pm right now....i'll prolly make a chicken salad or something...(not just cuz its healthy,but cuz its f#ckin delicious)
Trapt1nw0nder
3/7/07 5:47:17PM

Posted by FLAMarlins35

I dont like Mcdonalds burgers...only the nuggets and fries...

i get my burgers from Whataburger.(i dont know if they have them in your area)...but those are the best(second to homemade of course)
loller90278
3/7/07 6:30:13PM
best burgers have to be home of california in-n-out
fatburger comes second

Trapt1nw0nder
3/7/07 6:48:35PM
let me post this before Snacks beats me to it....

"Everyone knows Soy Sauce reigns supreme."
loller90278
3/7/07 9:02:37PM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

let me post this before Snacks beats me to it....

"Everyone knows Soy Sauce reigns supreme."

hehe good one, OR
"mcdonalds is pure crap, i prefer [enter unknown asian restaurant here]!
hcazlekker
3/7/07 10:00:31PM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by FLAMarlins35

I dont like Mcdonalds burgers...only the nuggets and fries...

i get my burgers from Whataburger.(i dont know if they have them in your area)...but those are the best(second to homemade of course)

Gotta love What-A-Wednesdays! Whataburger makes some damn good burgers (any way ya frikken like it), definately one of my top five burger places.

Have you ever been to Johnnies?

Charcoal Oven is pretty good too. They have a good sauce.
poll77
3/7/07 10:10:20PM
where the hell is honey???
Northrend
3/7/07 10:22:40PM

Posted by madmarck

Ketchup. Its the universal dippin sauce. Goes from burger to fries to nuggets. All on on plate.
Some people even use it on eggs and mac and cheese.

A1 sauce>Ketchup as universal sauce =)
crimethinc
3/8/07 2:16:29AM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by crimethinc

naw man,they just gave me BBQ,S-n-S,and HM.....and Ketchup for the fries...i tried them all,but no they didnt give me any Honey....do they have Honey,or do you use honey from home?

if they do they i will ask for it next time

They used to have it when I was a kid, but I haven't actually asked for it in like 12 years so I don't know if they still do. I've transitioned to BBQ but I still occasionally use honey when I eat them at home.
Svartorm
3/8/07 3:44:56AM
If I had to dip McNuggets in something, I'd use battery acid so I didn't have to taste them.
xchickox
3/8/07 10:51:15AM
BBQ all the way
Ydoc
3/8/07 9:13:51PM

Posted by Northrend
A1 sauce>Ketchup as universal sauce =)

Really??? I always thought A1 tasted like flat coke. It's all Heinz 57 when it comes to steak for me.
loller90278
3/9/07 1:04:00AM

best shit you'll never try!
Trapt1nw0nder
3/9/07 1:14:23AM

Posted by loller90278

That looks like something Snacks would post...

Jus kiddin
sfhdsa
3/13/07 12:54:38AM

Posted by loller90278

That bottle looks like it doubles as a butt plug.

Where can I find it?
pv3Hpv3p
3/16/07 1:51:13PM
Buffalo?!?!?!?!?
Pages: [1] 2