Best avatars

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Best avatars
« Previous Page
bojangalz
11/19/08 8:30:31AM
who had the bloodsport one with VanDamme as the lead singer and the asian dude on drums? I always got a kick out of that one too.
juanez13
11/19/08 9:29:30AM
I think it was Grappler that use to have that one.
emfleek
11/19/08 9:45:13AM
My personal favorite is the Jason Miller avatar that I gave Mayhem13 to use when he lost an avatar bet to yours truly.

Boo_Radley21
11/19/08 10:35:45AM

Posted by emfleek

My personal favorite is the Jason Miller avatar that I gave Mayhem13 to use when he lost an avatar bet to yours truly.

Haha that was harsh.

My favourite was probably telnights' Hughes avatar as well.

Boo_Radley21
11/19/08 10:36:40AM

Posted by higdon10

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Ordep

My fav is Boo_Radley's Skeletor Title Holder

That's actually one of my favorites as well.

Its my favorite also.

Thanks for the av love boys haha
Kracker_Jap
11/19/08 11:23:46AM
all I want to know is what program Bojangels uses to make his avatars...

He has the best and makes the best, I have made some before but never to that caliber.....

Mabey he (bojangles could pm me some hints)
Rush
11/19/08 11:34:19AM
Jackalope your avatar is - Shimen Musashi no Kami Fugiwara no Genshin

or as most people know him Miyamoto Musashi.

FlashyG
11/19/08 11:38:52AM
Any Av Bojangalz touches is golden in my opinion.

We'll have a camp full of awesome Av's soon enough!
Sledge23
11/19/08 2:06:51PM
Major props to Bojanglz.
The Avatar KING!

He did mine.
Jackelope
11/19/08 4:51:43PM

Posted by Rush

Jackalope your avatar is - Shimen Musashi no Kami Fugiwara no Genshin

or as most people know him Miyamoto Musashi.

You are correct sir

For those of you that don't know who he is... I highly suggest you read up on him. If you're a fan of martial arts, poetry, painting, or philosophy he is probably one of the most amazing people to have ever lived.
bojangalz
11/19/08 5:53:04PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

all I want to know is what program Bojangels uses to make his avatars...

He has the best and makes the best, I have made some before but never to that caliber.....

Mabey he (bojangles could pm me some hints)

Thanks for the love

I was pointed in the right direction by grappler0000 so the credit def belongs to him. I am using Ulead .Gif Animator 5 to put the .gif's together. By looking most of the other animations on the site, my guess is that a lot of the others are doing the same. I also export .gif's from video using Magix Movie Edit Pro 14. It takes a little getting used to, and I'll be honest there are probably much faster ways to do it. But I've got this method down to somewhat of a science at this point.

My only problem is with getting video off of the internet. Once in a while those embedded videos can be a real bitch. The avatars are fun to do, but with my limited time, I really can't do much more than what the camp requests of me.
Rush
11/19/08 7:21:57PM

Posted by Jackelope

You are correct sir

For those of you that don't know who he is... I highly suggest you read up on him. If you're a fan of martial arts, poetry, painting, or philosophy he is probably one of the most amazing people to have ever lived.

The ni to gave it away.

IMO, if you don't know who Musashi is you should not call yourself a martial artist.

Go to the library and get Gorin no Sho (Book of 5 rings), which was written by Musashi. You will not be disappointed.
Jackelope
11/19/08 7:32:36PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by Jackelope

You are correct sir

The ni to gave it away.

IMO, if you don't know who Musashi is you should not call yourself a martial artist.

Go to the library and get Gorin no Sho (Book of 5 rings), which was written by Musashi. You will not be disappointed.

You may be martial, but you won't be an artist if you don't know Musashi IMO. He embodied everything a true martial artist should be IMO

Book of 5 rings is almost like the "Tao of Jeet Kune Do" or "The Art of War" as far as timeless oriental literature goes IMO. There's a really good summary of Miyamoto Musashi's life in

The Lone Samurai: The Life of Miyamoto Musashi

It tells stories of his life from childhood. It has a lot of good stories (fact based recollections, really) of his duels to the death when he was a young man. It also describes how his philosophy changed throughout his life. Very good read.
iwannabesedated
11/19/08 7:39:52PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by Rush

Posted by Jackelope

You are correct sir

The ni to gave it away.

You may be martial, but you won't be an artist if you don't know Musashi IMO. He embodied everything a true martial artist should be IMO

Book of 5 rings is almost like the "Tao of Jeet Kune Do" or "The Art of War" as far as timeless oriental literature goes IMO. There's a really good summary of Miyamoto Musashi's life in

The Lone Samurai: The Life of Miyamoto Musashi

It tells stories of his life from childhood. It has a lot of good stories (fact based recollections, really) of his duels to the death when he was a young man. It also describes how his philosophy changed throughout his life. Very good read.

He also died on his birthday.....Man that would suck
dannyfrank
11/19/08 7:44:27PM
there are way too many good ones to remember them all. the best recent one i can think of was Kracker_Jap's anderson silva one
Pages: 1 [2]