Best announcer crew ever>Joe Rogan

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Best announcer crew ever>Joe Rogan
Jeffanori-Gomi
1/31/07 1:58:28AM
Joe Rogan is a great announcer but no one beats Bas Rutten, Rampage, Renello, and Couture. Rampages one liners like "he look like a black tito" and "Did she see you down below" and picking winners of fights by the design of their shorts=hilarious. And Bas' "wow" and funny interviews and skits IMO are way more entertaining than Joe Rogan and Goldpoop. (mind you Joe hasnt been making fun of Goldbonkers in the last few cards I wonder if they asked him to tune that down)
OB_Juan
1/31/07 2:04:44AM
Joe Ro might technically be a color guy but he probably does a better PBP than any of those guys you mentioned. Plus he's so passionate about the sport. He's cool in my book.
Tito74
1/31/07 3:29:25AM
I think Joe is full of himself but when he is not announcing I have to admit the quality of the show goes down.
Stickan
1/31/07 3:56:50AM
I like Joe Rogan. I think he's great.

I think Frank Mir did a great job at whatever UFC it was. He's a bright guy and very articulate. He should retire and start commentating.
thelastking
1/31/07 11:09:36AM
Joes good Bas was better and rampage was hilarious
Jeffanori-Gomi
1/31/07 12:34:23PM

Posted by thelastking

Joes good Bas was better and rampage was hilarious

Joe, Bas, Rampage FTW!!!!!!!!
thelastking
1/31/07 2:16:39PM
Sorry i miss read the post
I didnt mean joe bas and page as a crew
i think joe is a good anouncer and bas was better than him
and then stating that i thought rampage was funny when annoucing
tuthemaxx
2/1/07 8:39:23PM
Joe and bas
JunCTion
2/2/07 1:31:48AM
joes pretty good because of his excitement. He'd be better with an ex fighter as a partner. Mikes like a color commentator on a football broadcast that doesn't know much about what he's watching.
Bas is the best - knowledge, excitement, funny but better with Quadros than with Renello (he's so freakin loud)
As a third wheel, I like the Natural.
shawneth
2/2/07 7:32:12PM

Posted by Stickan

I like Joe Rogan. I think he's great.

I think Frank Mir did a great job at whatever UFC it was. He's a bright guy and very articulate. He should retire and start commentating.

I completly forgot about when Frank Mir commentated that time. It was Ricco Rodriguez vs Tim Silvia. He did a really good job. I wouldn't mind hearing him commentat again.
OB_Juan
2/3/07 9:59:40PM
I'm apt to agree about Mir. He had great insight and seemed like a good spokeman for the UFC and MMA. Sadly, after the bike accident he might be better suited behind a mic.
Snacks
2/4/07 12:58:23AM
Bas is overrated in everything.
madmarck
2/6/07 10:23:31AM
Rogan, Bas, and Don Fyre is the best ever.
I heard Fyre do some annocuning for KOTC it was pretty good.
THE_AXE_MURDERER
2/17/07 3:50:08PM
Bas Rutten is the best!
Trapt1nw0nder
2/17/07 5:23:23PM

Posted by Tito74

I think Joe is full of himself but when he is not announcing I have to admit the quality of the show goes down.

...not with the "i think he is full of himself "part,but with the "quality of the show goes down" part

Rogan is what keeps the show entertaining...when its just Randy and Mike Goldberg it just dont cut it

Joe Rogan