Best KO ever

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Best KO ever
« Previous Page | Next Page »
deadcore
2/16/07 4:09:33PM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by deadcore

mike tyson punched trevor berbick and berbick fell down 3 times. you do the math!

Didn't he even argue with the ref about it too and fell over while pointing at him?

Yeah, it was pretty funny to watch. I've seen it maybe 20 times and i laugh my ass off every time.
ninja
2/16/07 4:14:34PM
My two picks are:

Cro Cop vs. Silva
Rampage vs. Arona
EEKS
2/17/07 10:24:29AM
Most recently has to be Evans vs. Salmon, that was pretty gnarly
CincySaint
2/20/07 8:06:33PM
I think that my list would be

#1 Franklin VsQuarry - his body goes so rigid, small seizures, perfect
camera angle
#2 Tank Vs Nelmark

#3 Smith vs Sell - talk about fight until the very end!

#4 Cro-Cop vs Wandy

#5 Fedor vs Zulu

#6 Rashad vs Salmon

#7 Liddell vs Sobral

#8 Diaz vs Lawler - still makes me smile just thinking of it

#9 Hughes vs Newton - Let the bodies hit the floor

#10 yet to come, better keep this spot open with UFC 68 in my near future.

Im out, Stay Loose!

Snacks
2/20/07 9:50:37PM
Takaya's Bosozoku kick over Palling.
hathcock32
2/21/07 3:40:53PM
Quarry looked dead.....but so did Salmon when Rashad kicked him....i also liked Melvin Guillard vs Rick Davis
Brownsfan222
2/22/07 10:22:08PM
I vote for Phil Baroni vs. Dave Menne, he landed so many punches before it was stopped.
liddel4prez
2/27/07 1:56:33AM
Posted by roadking95th

One that stands out to me is Patrick Smith vs Scott Morris. Up until that point, it was the most brutal thing I ever saw on TV.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that event, BJM actually said he'd never officiate another UFC fight if they didn't allow him the ability to stop the fights, rather than have to wait on a tap out or corner throwing the towel. And yeah, it was pretty damn brutal.

does anyone have a link to this video???
ButterBalls
2/27/07 2:47:58AM
I'm really suprised nobody has mentioned Jerome Labanner and Don Frye yet. That was rediculous.

KTFO!!!

Or just for comedic factor, what about Lebanner vs Pettas?
dumbass
Dadaman
2/28/07 7:37:35PM
Edwards vs. Thompson
Fischer vs. Wiman
Kohler vs. Judson
Williams vs. Coleman
McCullough vs. Alfonso
Guillard vs. (forget the guys name, UFC 60)
Jeffanori-Gomi
2/28/07 8:22:55PM
Aleks vs Morais

link
ButterBalls
3/1/07 1:28:07AM
I love that fight

edit: can I even call that a fight?
njekul
3/1/07 6:20:34AM
Smith vs Sell easy they bolth pritty much knocked each other out for the most part the wildest mma knock out ive seen. ps i was yelling for about 10 minutes strait after i saw that fight. plus smith was on his back or knees when he knocked out sell
bayonetxwork
3/1/07 5:27:00PM
I know this is an MMA Lounge, but check this guy out. His names Mike Zambidi from K1, he has some SICK knockouts. He fights guys over a foot taller than him, and he tears them apart.
CLICK HERE
Dadaman
3/1/07 11:44:51PM
Mike Zambidis is an incredible kickboxer and is pound for pound the best striker in the world (if you apply the true meaning of the term pound for pound).

His knockout on Yamomoto was just beautiful. It was the most perfect right hook counter punch I've ever seen landed. Put Kid on his ass.

oh yeah best KO ever, Vitor vs. Wanderlei is possibly the most exciting knockout I've ever seen. Vitor at the top of his game fought that night.
black96eclipse
3/1/07 11:46:52PM
It wasn't Luke Cummo, it was Rory Singer. I can't remember the black dude's name either. He was one half of "Team Dagger" with Kendall Grove. That guy was annoying as hell. Glad to see him get knocked out.
mmadb
3/2/07 7:51:26AM
Solomon Hutcherson
cowcatcher
3/2/07 1:40:55PM
the more i think about this its gotta be smith vs sell...once in a lifetime KO
bayonetxwork
3/2/07 2:54:44PM

Posted by Dadaman

Mike Zambidis is an incredible kickboxer and is pound for pound the best striker in the world (if you apply the true meaning of the term pound for pound).

His knockout on Yamomoto was just beautiful. It was the most perfect right hook counter punch I've ever seen landed. Put Kid on his ass.

agreed.
greeneyebandit
3/2/07 10:26:16PM
Best KO ever...hmmm...In boxing Foreman vs Moore, Marciano vs Walcott, Mercer vs Morrison, Douglas vs Tyson...Hagler vs Hearns...and numerous Tyson fights most notable Tyson vs Richardson and Tyson vs Berbick.And don't forget about Tua vs Ruiz. In MMA you guys nailed it with Tank, Cro cop, and the Axe Murderer
BloodandTears
3/3/07 11:33:38AM

Posted by greeneyebandit

Best KO ever...hmmm...In boxing Foreman vs Moore, Marciano vs Walcott, Mercer vs Morrison, Douglas vs Tyson...Hagler vs Hearns...and numerous Tyson fights most notable Tyson vs Richardson and Tyson vs Berbick.And don't forget about Tua vs Ruiz. In MMA you guys nailed it with Tank, Cro cop, and the Axe Murderer

Man I gotta say that a bad ass KO was Randleman vs CroCop. I think CC would even agree that he never seen that coming. Boxing - Tyson vs Berbick man Trevor couldent regain his feet, no matter how hard he tried Bad ass KO for sure
poll77
3/3/07 4:06:49PM

Posted by eiredave

my funniest names escapes me but tuf 3 luke cummo i think v blcck fella he got ko and asked ken who won when he woke up lol

that was hilarious, dude thought he won
CWall33
3/5/07 11:37:52AM
Cro-cop vs Wandy
Rampage vs Arona
Hughes vs Newton
keith-hackney1
3/6/07 5:33:14PM

Posted by ufcisbeast101

Phil Baroni vs Dave Menne is my choice

Mirko crocop vs allexander emilianenko without a doubt, or danny boy bennet vs j.r.palmer, the first fight where no one gave danny a chance !!!!! what two clean k.o's !!!!!!!!
Broknmunky
3/7/07 8:29:18AM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by JimiMak

I can't believe I haven't seen this one yet...

Justin Eilers taking the KO from, I think it was AA? I dunno. There were 2 really good Eilers KO's.

You might be thinking of the Vera KO of Eilers (Head kick with an extra knee thrown in), which was fantastic, but in the Arlovski fight I think he tore something in his knee or something like that...

Paul Buentello had a good KO on Eilers as well!
Broknmunky
3/7/07 8:43:26AM
Baroni-Menne
Tank-Matua
Guillard-Davis
Lutter-Eastman (who woulda thought?)
Diaz-Lawler
Liddell-Couture 2
Arlovski-Buentello
Franklin-Quarry
Arlovski-Cabbage
Liddell-Ortiz
Edwards-Thomson
Swick-Schoenauer

And many more!
pv3Hpv3p
3/9/07 1:21:58PM

Posted by Broknmunky

Baroni-Menne
Tank-Matua
Guillard-Davis
Lutter-Eastman (who woulda thought?)
Diaz-Lawler
Liddell-Couture 2
Arlovski-Buentello
Franklin-Quarry
Arlovski-Cabbage
Liddell-Ortiz
Edwards-Thomson
Swick-Schoenauer

And many more!

That Edwards/Thompson KO was awesome... I just saw it the other night again on Ultimate KO's 4 or whatever their on now... What a kick!!! (I don't know if I agree with Goldberg that it was better than the Coleman / Williams, but mehh)

I thought Lutter / Eastman was a little dissappointing... It was a grazing punch and marvin admitted to being KO'd in practice before the fight... I'll agree it was f'n shocking though
unethikal
3/13/07 1:16:19AM

Posted by StraightLeft

Tank v. Matua. That was just scary

My fav too.

Tank Abbott Vs. Anyone really.

-------------------------------------------
also come to mind:
Gary Goodridge Vs. Oleg Taktarov
CroCop Vs. Vovchanchyn
Silva Vs. CroCop
Silva Vs. Rampage
Rich Franklin Vs. Nate Quarry
James Irvin Vs. Terry Martin
Chuck Liddell Vs. Renato Sobral I & II
Brad Kohler Vs. Steve Judson
wkm311
3/18/07 10:08:33PM
Tank Abbott vs Steve Nelmark

Also its not MMA, Peter Aerts getting knocked out by Stephen Leko was insane, in my opinion the greatest and most brutal ever...
pv3Hpv3p
3/19/07 5:23:57PM

Posted by wkm311

Tank Abbott vs Steve Nelmark

Also its not MMA, Peter Aerts getting knocked out by Stephen Leko was insane, in my opinion the greatest and most brutal ever...

That wasn't the 'answering the phone' KO was it??

I don't know who it was, I just saw it on some youtube HL clip a while back, and it was something else...

Big white dude takes a head kick twists around and looks like he's trying to answer a phone and then collapses...

Probably not what you're talking about, but maybe someone will know what I'm talking about...

Was that from the GP they were showing on ESPN this past sunday? I'm pretty sure it was Leko / Aerts in the finals, but the women jacked the TV remote, so I only caught the first round

Women + TV remotes =
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10