Benson Henderson Ready To Face Any Mentally Weak Steroid Users And Knows He Can Whoop Them

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Benson Henderson Ready To Face Any Mentally Weak Steroid Users And Knows He Can Whoop Them
Rabi
2/10/13 12:40:30PM
UFC lightweight champion, Benson Henderson, believes that the mentally weak take steroids and that it’s because of their weak frame of mind that he will break them over a five-round period.

Here is what the champ said at the UFC 156 Q&A:

LINK
Travesty145
2/10/13 3:31:45PM
i fought a steroid user in my amateur mma days. he was anything but weak. had me screaming rape withhin two rounds. they do make a difference
bakersfield6969
2/10/13 4:33:13PM
are u sure he wasnt just better then you?
tcunningham
2/10/13 4:38:32PM
steroids are BS. most of the time the people i have known that did steroids were not only weak minded but also lazy with no dedication. if i lost a fight to a roid freak i would be pissed because im clean and i have dedicated my whole damn life to MMA.
Chael_Sonnen
2/10/13 4:57:44PM
Getting ready to laugh INCREDIBLY out loud when BENdecision test +

Wouldn't be surprised if Ben buys beer AND zig-zag roll-up paper at his Ma's liquor store.
RhythmAndStyle
2/10/13 5:19:36PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Getting ready to laugh INCREDIBLY out loud when BENdecision test +

Wouldn't be surprised if Ben buys beer AND zig-zag roll-up paper at his Ma's liquor store.

sorry God doesnt allow Benson to use drugs, cuz he's too Smooth in the cage..lol
Bubbles
2/10/13 6:05:04PM
well if TRT is considered a steroid, Vitor Belfort 1st round KO
Travesty145
2/10/13 8:59:53PM

Posted by bakersfield6969

are u sure he wasnt just better then you?

idts cause i got a rematch and decked his bitch ass out
jae_1833
2/10/13 11:06:51PM
Tis why I am starting to like him more and more...now if he could only finish a couple in a row the world would be singing his praises.
BillsNewAccount
2/11/13 12:44:53PM
I don't mean to tarnish his name but my guess is Mike Chandler is on roids, is not weak minded and would smash Benson to pieces. Just my 2 cents.

And it's pretty easy to call out roiders when you fight Nate and Edgar both fighters Bendo had a strength advantage over. I'm pretty sure Bisping would tell him roids don't give fighters weak minds but heavy hands.
Chael_Sonnen
2/11/13 1:38:43PM
Then why doesn't Ben fight @ 170 then.....ohhhh wait, he likes to have a 30 pound advantage over his opponents @ 155.....mentally weak Benny.