Benavidez, Johnson poised to make history

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Benavidez, Johnson poised to make history
Poor_Franklin
9/19/12 6:11:05PM
Joseph Benavidez and Demetrious Johnson are so very similar that it just makes sense they'll meet this Saturday at UFC 152 in Toronto for the opportunity to become the organization's first flyweight champion.

"They both have a championship spirit, so neither will stop whether they're winning or losing," UFC bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz said. "They're just going to go. Pedal to the metal. If there's no finish, they'll go until the bell rings. It's going to be insane to watch that pace."

LINK
jae_1833
9/19/12 10:09:52PM
With how big this fight really is I really think it should have been the main event, not co-main event, not pre Jones fight.....main event!
Bubbles
9/19/12 11:26:08PM

Posted by jae_1833

With how big this fight really is I really think it should have been the main event, not co-main event, not pre Jones fight.....main event!

Jones sells more PPVs than either of them...thats the only reason. I am pumped to watch this fight and I agree it should main event
Budgellism
9/21/12 1:56:25AM
I can't wait to see this.
Aether
9/21/12 11:17:05PM
Johnson seems like a really nice guy, but I hate his fighting style and I pray that he doesn't get another bad decision win.

Bad decision against Torres, bad decision in the first McCall fight IMO.