Bellator Welterweight Finalist. Who do you think wins?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Bellator Welterweight Finalist. Who do you think wins?
POLL: Bellator- Who wins the Welterweight Tourney?
Lyman "Cyborg" Good 54% (7)
Andrey " Spartan" Koreskov 15% (2)
Still undecided-Want to research even more. 31% (4)
JLS1980
10/27/12 2:30:22AM
After BFC 78 we are down to 2 great fighters in this Welterweight Tournament Finals.

Its going to be Lyman Good vs Andrey Korsekov.

Tonight we got to see Koreskov finish Marius Zaromskis in the very first round in a fight that looked extremely tough to pick the winner and Koreskov made it look easy and made pretty quick work of Zaromskis.

We also got to see Lyman Good who was a sizeable favorite over Michail "Lonely Wolf" Tsarev take care of business as he was expected to do and scored the Rd 2 TKO stoppage.

Who do you think wins and why?
JLS1980
10/27/12 2:33:56AM
I figured Lyman Good would win this tourney from the beginning but with that awesome performance from Koresekov it has me thinking I'm not as confident.

But I'm still going with Good.
frizzzlecake
10/27/12 3:11:59AM
I think the fan's win. Both guy's looked great cannot wait!
Franklinfan47
10/27/12 12:09:38PM
Im still undecided.

Good is much more well-rounded and fundamentals are strong. But Koreshkov is young and hungry and has that x factor. Safe pick would probably be Good by decision, but a Koreshkov KO is definately possible.

Budgellism
10/27/12 1:05:28PM
I'm going with Good most likely. I really like Koreshkov though and I see him having a bright future but Good's wrestling will most likely be the main factor I'm considering.
JLS1980
10/27/12 1:40:15PM

Posted by Budgellism

I'm going with Good most likely. I really like Koreshkov though and I see him having a bright future but Good's wrestling will most likely be the main factor I'm considering.

Gotta spread the love Budge. But I hear you on that. Koreshkov's striking was great last night.
I figured Koreshkov and Zaromskis would've been the best fight of yesterday's main card. It was probably the most one-sided fight on the Main Card.

Really enjoyed Dominique Steele vs Brian Rogers fight. That was probably the most entertaining fight of the night.
I'm sure most people had Rogers via KO. Well at least I did. Steele showed an amazing chin. Most guys would've been out several times from some of the shots Rogers landed.
Even though it was a 30-27 score by all 3 judges the fight was much closer than that. I thought Steele may have even won a round.
Really enjoying Friday night Bellator events. They have been delivering week after week. And I see next week being no different.
I'm pumped for the Hale vs. Santos fight. That is gonna be awesome.