Bellator 91 results: Vegh takes M'Pumbu's belt; Awad-Rickels set for 155 title

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Bellator 91 results: Vegh takes M'Pumbu's belt; Awad-Rickels set for 155 title
prophecy033
3/1/13 3:43:07AM
Attila Vegh was mostly dominant – as a 2-to-1 favorite as the challenger – to win the 205-pound title with a unanimous decision win over champion Christian M'Pumbu on Thursday in the main event of Bellator 91.

Link
tattflash
3/1/13 4:56:27AM
Ed West pulling his corner man over the top of the cage and into the ring was one of the best moves I have seen
Poor_Franklin
3/1/13 5:34:27AM

Posted by tattflash

Ed West pulling his corner man over the top of the cage and into the ring was one of the best moves I have seen

easily the best celebration of an mma win i have ever seen
scoozna
3/1/13 10:44:25AM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by tattflash

It looked like George Roop, was it? Did they plan that? That was some WWE s*** right there. West is a total spaz.

I can't believe I never finished making my picks for L2!!! arrrrgggggh..
grappler0000
3/1/13 11:04:31AM
I'll have to look it up, since I missed it. I think it was Drew Fickett that pulled one his guys in one time and began to GnP him. Was it something like that?
postman
3/1/13 11:25:14AM

Posted by grappler0000

I'll have to look it up, since I missed it. I think it was Drew Fickett that pulled one his guys in one time and began to GnP him. Was it something like that?

Its was just like that. Depending on the commission he might get a fine for that. I know in Ohio if you jump on top of the cage after a win they dock your purse.
Poor_Franklin
3/1/13 12:10:05PM

Posted by scoozna

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by tattflash

It looked like George Roop, was it? Did they plan that? That was some WWE s*** right there. West is a total spaz.

I can't believe I never finished making my picks for L2!!! arrrrgggggh..

good eye! yes it was Roop.

Posted by postman

Posted by grappler0000

Its was just like that. Depending on the commission he might get a fine for that. I know in Ohio if you jump on top of the cage after a win they dock your purse.

i would hope that if a fighter was fined for something like that & the org was big enough like Bellator or UFC, the org would cover their fine for them. that made for great television!
Goatenstein
3/1/13 12:39:59PM
The Will Brooks hype train straight up derailed.
allaf
3/1/13 12:51:41PM
I was so pissed at Christian performance, he didn't punch at all, fight was so boring.
I think he was technically a better striker but got scare beeing so small compared to his opponent.
scoozna
3/1/13 10:52:52PM

Posted by allaf

I was so pissed at Christian performance, he didn't punch at all, fight was so boring.
I think he was technically a better striker but got scare beeing so small compared to his opponent.

I was yelling at the TV "let your hands go!" ...I think he may have been tagged early and Atilla seemed to counterpunch him really well. But it was really shocking...he looked confounded out there.