Bellator Reality Show Coaches Include Couture, Shamrock, Warren and Greg Jackson

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Bellator Reality Show Coaches Include Couture, Shamrock, Warren and Greg Jackson
Poor_Franklin
2/5/13 3:09:41PM
Bellator and Spike TV are pulling out all the stops for their new reality show titled Fight Master: Bellator MMA that debuts later this year.

It was first announced last week that UFC Hall of Famer and two-weight class champion Randy Couture had signed on to be a coach on the new Bellator reality show.

He was the first confirmed coach, but now three more very well known names in the MMA industry have been announced to join Couture on the new reality show.

MMA legend and former UFC and Strikeforce champion Frank Shamrock, MMA coach and guru Greg Jackson and former Bellator champion Joe Warren will serve as the other three coaches working with a group of 32 up and coming athletes hoping to make their way to the Bellator cage later this year.

BleacherReport
Budgellism
2/5/13 3:13:12PM
I read Shamrock and was praying it wasn't Ken. TUF 3 proved he has no business coaching with cameras on him.
thrizy
2/5/13 3:17:18PM
Any news on which weight classes will be used?
FlashyG
2/5/13 3:25:02PM
Does this mean Greg Jackson can never corner another UFC fighter or purchase tickets to an event?
postman
2/5/13 3:42:38PM

Posted by FlashyG

Does this mean Greg Jackson can never corner another UFC fighter or purchase tickets to an event?

if this were a few months ago I would say it was his way to get out of the gsp condit fight.
Chael_Sonnen
2/5/13 5:17:59PM
This Joe Warren?

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Budgellism
2/5/13 6:17:16PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

This Joe Warren?

One of my favourite moments in mma
jay98107
2/5/13 8:03:28PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

This Joe Warren?

This one

Bubbles
2/5/13 11:10:20PM

Posted by jay98107

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

This Joe Warren?

This one

not this one?

frizzzlecake
2/6/13 12:30:35AM
It's like Bellator called up everyone on Dana's shitlist.

Well played Bellator well played.
shaneTpain
2/6/13 10:02:32AM
hmmm this show sounds interesting