Bellator/OneFC/Invicta/MFW/ROC/HFC Combo Card Results

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Bellator/OneFC/Invicta/MFW/ROC/HFC Combo Card Results
« Previous Page | Next Page »
Poor_Franklin
4/4/13 11:25:42PM
wish that was 5 rounds. i gave Frodo 1 & 3, but wouldnt argue it if someone thought different. very close fight.
Poor_Franklin
4/4/13 11:28:53PM
30-27 on all 3 seems a bit of a stretch
kopower
4/4/13 11:35:45PM
This fight shouldn't see the judges
Budgellism
4/4/13 11:43:26PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

30-27 on all 3 seems a bit of a stretch

Agreed. That was very surprising. I gave it to Frodo 29-28 but that 3rd was close. I can't see how all 3 judges gave him the 2nd.
Poor_Franklin
4/4/13 11:43:55PM

Posted by kopower

This fight shouldn't see the judges

Budgellism
4/4/13 11:44:34PM
Pat Curran is an animal. This kid can win so many different ways.
FastKnockout
4/4/13 11:44:47PM
Impressive!
Poor_Franklin
4/4/13 11:45:16PM
Curran is so good. hate he couldnt fight in Tunica last Fall. hope i get another chance to see him live.
Kpro
4/4/13 11:51:14PM
ONE FC's two free fights start at 7am ET (6 hours from now) and the PPV at 8am ET. Van will be going for ONE FC also.
JLS1980
4/5/13 12:02:12AM
Karo said "Fighting is like drinking water".
Shelter
4/5/13 12:03:51AM
All I can say about Pat Curran is WOW. Not even mad that he ruined my parlay.

5-2, 39 points, and I can't wait to wake up and check the OneFC results
JLS1980
4/5/13 12:14:07AM
Finished Bellator 4-3 w/40pts and -$700.
pmoney
4/5/13 12:19:11AM
5-2 for the Bellator portion of the combo card. I don't know why I thought Lyman Good would get a finish!!

Haven't added it up but I think I'm guessing 33pts
Budgellism
4/5/13 12:36:08AM

Posted by pmoney

5-2 for the Bellator portion of the combo card. I don't know why I thought Lyman Good would get a finish!!

You and me both P$
Kpro
4/5/13 3:45:13AM
Still...... awake..... only.... three..... more... hours... til... ONE... FC.... must....make.... it... already.... paid.

I'm gonna be seriously sleep deprived by staying up through Bellator and ONE FC, maybe getting an hour or two before Invicta and having the UFC kick off at like 7am on Saturday morning. By the Mousasi fight I figure I'll be seeing things that aren't there. Like good judges..... hmm... maybe it's not so bad.

2 Free fights at 7am ET (4am PT) at http://www.youtube.com/user/OneFCMMA

PPV at 8am ET (5am PT) at http://www.onefc.livesport.tv/
Budgellism
4/5/13 4:11:37AM

Posted by Kpro

Still...... awake..... only.... three..... more... hours... til... ONE... FC.... must....make.... it... already.... paid.

I'm gonna be seriously sleep deprived by staying up through Bellator and ONE FC, maybe getting an hour or two before Invicta and having the UFC kick off at like 7am on Saturday morning. By the Mousasi fight I figure I'll be seeing things that aren't there. Like good judges..... hmm... maybe it's not so bad.

I feel your pain. I have a bad feeling I'll fall asleep right before One FC starts though. I'm already running on only a few hours of sleep
Kpro
4/5/13 4:18:41AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Kpro

I feel your pain. I have a bad feeling I'll fall asleep right before One FC starts though. I'm already running on only a few hours of sleep

You're probably in my boat then, I only got 3 hours Wednesday night, I'm getting zero Thursday night and then hopefully will get 6 between Invicta and UFC Friday Night. My Sunday is pure sleep. I'll be in the Surprise Van for all of ONE FC, might help us stay awake if you're gonna make it for it.

I have various illegal substances on hand to make sure I stay awake for it, too bad I can't assist you there since i'm not allowed in your country.

Was it ONE FC you had a problem with that one time you didn't get the code after paying? I can't remember what promotion it was or if it got resolved in time for the fights.
Kpro
4/5/13 7:01:07AM
The two free fights are starting any second. Use the second link.
Kpro
4/5/13 7:09:55AM
Rooting hard for Jens. Unfortunately Ueda should be able to just control him no problem at this stage of Jens' career but I hold out hope for a resurgence, just wouldn't pick it
Kpro
4/5/13 7:13:24AM
Kind of weird it's in Singapore and the only fighter from Singapore they booked on the card is in the first free fight and 1-0. I'm sure there must've been some more options for the home crowd than 1 fighter out of 20.

EDIT: The Singapore guy is listed on their site as a 7x Muay Thai World Champion and the announcer just said he's 7-0 in Muay Thai.

Does not compute.
Kpro
4/5/13 7:18:45AM
Watchin this... alllllllll byyyyyyyy myyyyyyyseeeeeeeeeelllfff
Kpro
4/5/13 7:21:14AM
Wow, just worked over and TKO'd in the first by the Malaysian dude. I'm going out on a limb that he was really 7-0 as the announcer said and not 7x world champ like the website said.
Kpro
4/5/13 7:27:32AM
Here we go USA. Probably the only former D1 wrestler on their roster, he may have a big advantage until wrestling is stronger in the East.
Kpro
4/5/13 7:29:17AM
Ohhhhh hot Asian ring girls. Where are you Pookie to share this moment with me and discuss smeared mascara and tears?
Kpro
4/5/13 7:34:02AM
1-0 American is working this 5-1 dude, probably has never seen this level of wrestling in his life. Ends him with mounted GNP in under 3 minutes, now 2-0 with two 1st round TKO's. He keeps training at Evolve MMA and shores up his sub defense and striking and he could easily become their champ at LHW, no one can compare with his wrestling..

Two free fights = Two first round TKO's so a half hour wait til the PPV.
kopower
4/5/13 8:52:55AM
Wish I could be there Kpro. I'm at work now. Stay strong!
Bubbles
4/5/13 9:29:46AM
5-2 39 points -$250, but need Pulver to complete my parlay
Kpro
4/5/13 9:53:05AM
Hot Bout - Ng over Lepont by 2SUB

Ng ook his back, got too high, Lepont shook him off but he held the arm and transitioned his legs quickly and perfectly to turn a shake off into a fight-ending armbar.
scoozna
4/5/13 9:55:56AM
I can't believe Marshall made short work of Cooper. I've picked against him twice now. I guess I knew he had crazy-ko-power, but i thought Cooper wouldn't get caught.
scoozna
4/5/13 9:56:53AM
I've got LePonte! Keep the updates coming. ...wait did you mean that Lepont got an armbar for the win?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6