Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Card Results

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Card Results
« Previous Page | Next Page »
hotrodttt
3/1/13 12:04:39AM
The two upper weight classes for Bellator needs some serious work. If Atilla Veigh is your champ then something is wrong. Don't get me wrong, he's a good fighter but when Michael Chandler and Dudu as champs it just makes him look bad.
Bubbles
3/1/13 12:14:24AM
Keith Jardine will come out of semi retirement to win the LHW title
pmoney
3/1/13 12:27:21AM

Posted by Bubbles

oh Bubbles, Keith Jardine would get bounced out in the semi-finals or maybe he would get knocked out in a non-tournament fight and just retire, Kurt Pellegrino style
Poor_Franklin
3/1/13 5:33:36AM
Will Brooks & King Mo have 1 thing in common: both times I brought attention to them at the bar by telling customers to pay attention, "they're going to kill this dude", only to make me look like a fool when they got KOed.

i will never put myself out there on a heavy favorite on a Bellator event again
cowcatcher
3/1/13 8:25:49AM
Awad and Avena made 2/3 of my parlay hit. Now I just need Shivers to come through and the longshot pays off. Sometimes its not bad being way out of contention for the season, it allows you to toss up a crazy parlay and not really care too much.
Bubbles
3/1/13 9:10:41AM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by Bubbles

oh Bubbles, Keith Jardine would get bounced out in the semi-finals or maybe he would get knocked out in a non-tournament fight and just retire, Kurt Pellegrino style

how dare you sully the Dean of Mean Just for that I hope your Dodgers become this years version of the 2012 Marlins
Poor_Franklin
3/1/13 12:12:47PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Sometimes its not bad being way out of contention for the season, it allows you to toss up a crazy parlay and not really care too much.

you pretty much described 80% of my L2 parlays right there
Budgellism
3/1/13 10:50:59PM
Nice performance from Todd Moore. He was too much too soon for the young Ontiveros.
kopower
3/1/13 10:52:05PM
Moore putting on a beating of the young fella. Gotta agree with Pat though, not sure what Ontiveros management is thinking taking on such an experienced fighter, so early in his career
LooseCannon
3/1/13 11:25:49PM
Do I lose my wager that I put on Banuelos since it was a split draw or is it a push?
Budgellism
3/1/13 11:29:33PM
That fight sucked. I have Banuelos in my parlay and I'm lucky it was a draw.
emfleek
3/1/13 11:31:42PM

Posted by LooseCannon

Do I lose my wager that I put on Banuelos since it was a split draw or is it a push?

You don't lose your money. The fight is removed from the card. Straight bets will not count and both guys will be removed from parlays.

Shame on you for betting on Banuelos, by the way.
kopower
3/1/13 11:38:56PM
I actually thought Banuelos should have gotten the nod. I thought he did enough in the first, with the point being taken away from De Freitas, to take a UD.
kopower
3/1/13 11:43:50PM
Slick sub by Patino
emfleek
3/1/13 11:44:13PM

Posted by kopower

I actually thought Banuelos should have gotten the nod. I thought he did enough in the first, with the point being taken away from De Freitas, to take a UD.

Silly kopower. Banuelos doesn't get nods. He gives them.

Seriously...HATE watching that dude fight.
Budgellism
3/1/13 11:45:29PM

Posted by kopower

Slick sub by Patino

That was nice
kopower
3/1/13 11:47:37PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by kopower

Silly kopower. Banuelos doesn't get nods. He gives them.

Seriously...HATE watching that dude fight.

If they fight again, I'm definitely not picking him. That's for sure.
kopower
3/2/13 12:11:59AM
Sloppy ass fight between Shivers and Lewis. At least it's somewhat entertaining back and forth action
cowcatcher
3/2/13 12:22:32AM

Posted by kopower

Sloppy ass fight between Shivers and Lewis. At least it's somewhat entertaining back and forth action

I was really hoping Shivers would get that armbar. Not getting it cost me about $100K.
hotrodttt
3/2/13 12:37:47AM
I can pick the winner and method but can't figure the round to save my life for this card.
Bubbles
3/2/13 4:31:15AM
well Banuelos is out of my parlay too

5-3 29 points +$125. Need Staring to win to not go broke
Poor_Franklin
3/2/13 5:14:43AM

Posted by Bubbles

i took Banuelos out of my parlay last minute bc i just had no faith in him. didnt get to see the Lewis fight, but glad he won. need Staring to finish off the parlay!!!!!!
JLS1980
3/2/13 2:00:26PM
7-1 45pts. Up about $2000 with a couple straight bets left on Staring and Brents.

Wish I would have put more bank on Avena. I at least got the pick right though. Wrong method though.
Bubbles
3/2/13 5:37:07PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by Bubbles

i took Banuelos out of my parlay last minute bc i just had no faith in him. didnt get to see the Lewis fight, but glad he won. need Staring to finish off the parlay!!!!!!

I saw that he was going after some BJJ only guy whos beaten cans on the local circuit. Having been invited to the UFC I assumed he would be the better striker/fighter. Thats about all I know about either guy lol. I didn't watch the fight but I now know to always bet against him
FlashyG
3/3/13 12:26:10AM
James McSweeney def. Dion Staring by TKO - Head Kick and Punches at 0:38 Rd 1.
Shawn91111
3/3/13 12:48:57AM
ahhh yea..payday!
emfleek
3/3/13 12:56:07AM

Posted by Shawn91111

ahhh yea..payday!

Ditto. Awad -> McSweeney
emfleek
3/3/13 1:12:02AM
Jacoby def. Sanchez via SD
emfleek
3/3/13 1:13:13AM
Brents def. Wagner via TKO in R3.
emfleek
3/3/13 1:17:40AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Shawn91111

ahhh yea..payday!

Ditto. Awad -> McSweeney

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK...I forgot I put Sanchez in as the 3rd leg.

FML
Pages: 1 [2] 3