Bellator's Kurt Pellegrino on short retirement: "I fell in love with the sport again"

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Bellator's Kurt Pellegrino on short retirement: "I fell in love with the sport again"
Budgellism
9/11/11 10:44:31AM
Did you miss him yet?

After a brief hiatus from MMA, 12-time UFC veteran Kurt Pellegrino (16-6 MMA, 0-0 BFC) has announced his return to the sport. This time, however, he'll call Bellator CEO Bjorn Rebney "boss."

The New Jersey native will make his promotional debut at Bellator 59 against Patricky Freire (9-2 MMA, 2-1 BFC). The event takes place Saturday, Nov. 26, at Caesar's Atlantic City in New Jersey.

The official announcement was made during Saturday's Bellator 49 broadcast on MTV2.

It's been just 103 days since Pellegrino announced his retirement to the world via his website.

LINK
Twenty20Dollars
9/11/11 11:11:18AM
What happens if he losses again? Will he not like it again?

Doesn't get an easy opponent for his return though.
prophecy033
9/11/11 12:49:08PM
Although I've never really been a fan of Kurt's, it's not a bad pick-up for Bellator. He will bring a little more name recognition to the company. I'll never forget the time Rogan told him "if I had a booger in my nose, I'd want someone to tell me". LMFAO
DeadHead988
9/11/11 6:40:48PM
Hellz yeah! One of my favorites returns!