Bellator/KOTC/ROF/HFC Combo Card Results

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Bellator/KOTC/ROF/HFC Combo Card Results
Next Page »
Budgellism
2/7/13 6:34:45PM
Bellator 88

Alexander Shlemenko (47-7) defeats Maiquel Jose Falcao Goncalves (31-5) via KO (Punches) - Round 2, 2:18
Marlon Sandro (24-4) defeats Akop Stepanyan (12-5) via Majority Decision (28-28, 29-27, 29-27)
Mike Richman (14-2) defeats Mitch Jackson (19-2) via TKO (Head Kick and Punches) - Round 1, 4:57
Alexandre Bezerra (14-2) defeats Genair da Silva (13-5) via Submission (Armbar) - Round 1, 1:40
Magomedrasul Khasbulaev (19-5) defeats Fabricio de Assis Costa da Silva (17-2) via Submission (Arm-Triangle Choke) - Round 2, 1:15

HFC 14

Nathan Coy (12-4) defeats Kevin Nowacyzk (12-3) via Unanimous Decision

ROF: Buckley Fight Night

Tyler Toner (14-5) defeats Cody Carrillo (4-6) via TKO (Injury) - Round 2
Budgellism
2/7/13 6:35:24PM
All but 2 fights will be decided tonight
sparky
2/7/13 6:49:17PM

Posted by Budgellism

The Lopez fight tn Budge??
Budgellism
2/7/13 6:58:09PM

Posted by sparky

Posted by Budgellism

The Lopez fight tn Budge??

Yup. I think it starts at 10:30.
Chael_Sonnen
2/7/13 8:19:23PM
Falcao gonna merk teh ruSSian.
sparky
2/7/13 8:27:57PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Falcao gonna merk teh ruSSian.

Gotta spread the Love
Budgellism
2/7/13 9:39:20PM
I'm about to throw my laptop against the wall. What the hell was Fabricio thinking? Terrible, terrible game plan. He was hyped so much too, dammit. HB missed, parlay blown and the majority of my bankroll gone...
FastKnockout
2/7/13 9:50:34PM
Don't sleep on Shlemenko
emfleek
2/7/13 9:53:41PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Don't sleep on Shlemenko

Agreed. I personally think he's going to wreck Falcao.
kopower
2/7/13 10:28:10PM

Posted by Budgellism

I'm about to throw my laptop against the wall. What the hell was Fabricio thinking? Terrible, terrible game plan. He was hyped so much too, dammit. HB missed, parlay blown and the majority of my bankroll gone...

Same here man. I heard tons of hype on him, and he looked good on video, but he was dominated tonight. Lost my parlay, and $2000 on him. Switched to him because of all the good things I heard too.
kopower
2/7/13 10:28:47PM
Beautiful ko from Richman. I thought he was an easy lock tonight.
FastKnockout
2/7/13 10:29:25PM
Nice Knockout from Richman! His headkicks are nasty.
Budgellism
2/7/13 10:33:37PM
RICHMAN
Budgellism
2/7/13 11:14:59PM
I don't agree with that decision. I'm thinking it should have went to the overtime round.
emfleek
2/7/13 11:16:24PM

Posted by Budgellism

I don't agree with that decision. I'm thinking it should have went to the overtime round.

I thought Marlon took R1/R3. I'm alright with it.
FlashyG
2/7/13 11:31:21PM
Schlemenko looked gassed 2 minutes into that 1st round.
Budgellism
2/7/13 11:32:10PM
I've read on a couple of sites now that Lopez vs. Rossborough has been cancelled. I haven't found a reason why though.
kopower
2/7/13 11:33:45PM
Daymn
Budgellism
2/7/13 11:34:21PM
That was kind of strange. It looked like Falcao just gave up. I guess the body shots really did him in.
FlashyG
2/7/13 11:35:42PM

Posted by Budgellism

That was kind of strange. It looked like Falcao just gave up. I guess the body shots really did him in.

I thought he got hit with a low blow by his reaction but after seeing the replay, I have no idea what the problem was.
emfleek
2/7/13 11:36:59PM

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by Budgellism

I thought he got hit with a low blow by his reaction but after seeing the replay, I have no idea what the problem was.

Body shot to the liver, me thinks.

SHLEMENKO = BAAAAAAD MAN
Budgellism
2/7/13 11:39:53PM
I appreciate the English speaking effort

Even dropped an F-bomb in there.
FlashyG
2/7/13 11:41:15PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by Budgellism

SHLEMENKO = BAAAAAAD MAN

The liver shot started things but from the look of that replay the shot that made him quit was right to the stomach while he was on the back...probably knocked the wind right out of him.

I wasn't that impressed with Storm to be honest...I thought he lost the 1st round and looked gassed through most of the fight...I don't think he'd last very long in the UFC MW division.
FastKnockout
2/8/13 1:21:21AM

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by emfleek

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by Budgellism

SHLEMENKO = BAAAAAAD MAN

The liver shot started things but from the look of that replay the shot that made him quit was right to the stomach while he was on the back...probably knocked the wind right out of him.

I wasn't that impressed with Storm to be honest...I thought he lost the 1st round and looked gassed through most of the fight...I don't think he'd last very long in the UFC MW division.

He's better than he showed tonight. He seemed off compared to some of his last performances.
Bubbles
2/8/13 6:44:19AM

Posted by Budgellism

yup
Bubbles
2/8/13 6:48:56AM
4-1 for 24 points -$220

I'll be lucky to get a single dollar to bet on the next event as I am $220 in the hole before prediction bonuses. I need Coy UD and Toner 1st round TKO to have hope
Budgellism
2/8/13 11:04:21AM

Posted by Budgellism

I've read on a couple of sites now that Lopez vs. Rossborough has been cancelled. I haven't found a reason why though.

Still haven't found a reason why but it has been confirmed that the fight was cancelled.
pmoney
2/8/13 12:51:39PM
For at least the second or third season in a row, I missed a L2 event

Id really like to badge someday, and this is not helping lol
kopower
2/8/13 12:55:30PM

Posted by pmoney

That sucks man. There's one pretty much every week now, with a Bellator event every Thursday.
pmoney
2/9/13 9:14:38AM

Posted by kopower

Posted by pmoney

That sucks man. There's one pretty much every week now, with a Bellator event every Thursday.

Yeah, and I love the L2 activity! What was even more embarrassing, Rabi and I were interviewing Dave Rickels yesterday and he asked me if I saw thursday's Bellator (this weeks) and I still haven't its on my dvr though lol
Pages: [1] 2